WDW Permits Part 3

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about that one, but that was only a few months ago wasn't it?? I also thought it only got a spit and polish not a replacement

I believe it was this past January. If not, it was January 2009, but that seems too long ago. It was while we were there, and our last two trips were in January.

And when we were there, I'm 99% sure the Crystal Palace bridge was MIA. That's also when CP was completely closed for a major refurb. The timeline escapes me.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I believe it was this past January. If not, it was January 2009, but that seems too long ago. It was while we were there, and our last two trips were in January.

And when we were there, I'm 99% sure the Crystal Palace bridge was MIA. That's also when CP was completely closed for a major refurb. The timeline escapes me.

Crystal Palace was refurbished this past January/February and the Bridge from CP to Adventurland was Completely replaced :wave:

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
11/04/10 Update

What's this about?

Construction filed a permit to work on Dumbo. They're one of the prime contractors on FLE.

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
That's so thoughtful of him! :lol:

It took me a while to figure out what was going on here. I thought you were quoting my "placeholder" but it appears dahai4 was. I saw that he/she pasted my quote in a few other threads too. ?

Guess it doesn't matter. "It" has already been banned and deleted.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It took me a while to figure out what was going on here. I thought you were quoting my "placeholder" but it appears dahai4 was. I saw that he/she pasted my quote in a few other threads too. ?

Guess it doesn't matter. "It" has already been banned and deleted.

Well at least you know the thread is being read!

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
11/16/10 Update

Brought to you today by SeaCastle...

A few notable filings today, including one for work at Cinderella's Castle. Based on reports that Disney Dining has been warning guests that the windows in the Royal Table would be boarded up for a while, perhaps this is for work on the rear of the castle. In the words of SeaCastle, "Let's hope they paint the castle white again!" :)

Also, electrical tree lighting at the Marketplace and some work at the Liberty Square Produce Market.

SeaCastle

Just as a P.S., I realized that the Dreamlights (or whatever those lights are called) are still up on the castle, so the work is either for the back of the castle only or they're filing the permit now and commencing work when Christmas is over.

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
11/23/10 Update

3 permits today. One of them is for relocating the power connection at the TTC ferry landing. Didn't they do this a year ago?

Also added a few from Osceola County from recent weeks (we don't check them as often). 3 for work in a Celebration office building yesterday, and one at ESPN on the 18th.

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
Thanks, Tom! For explaining this and the purpose of these permits on the podcast. (below)
This is really helpful! Here's a link to listen to the WDW Fan Boys Podcast which Tom appeared on:http://http://wdwfanboys.com/index.php/podcast/2010/11/14/wdw-fan-boys-podcast-episode-049-11-14-10-disney-permits-with-tom It's also available on ITunes

I highly recommend this specific episode over ALL others. Plain and simple, it's the most informative and comprehensive podcast episode ever produced.

:lookaroun

But seriously, it was fun. My 32 minutes and 25 seconds of fame!

I love seeing my own NOC's show up on this website lol

Ok now, you can't just hit-and-run like that. Please elaborate :)

officeboy

I highly recommend this specific episode over ALL others. Plain and simple, it's the most informative and comprehensive podcast episode ever produced.

No kidding!

Imagineer6

We claim! But we (and by we I mean the entire Fan Network Community [made up of me and some regular posters.]) hope to see you on the show a lot more!

RSoxNo1

Thanks, Tom! For explaining this and the purpose of these permits on the podcast. (below)
This is really helpful! Here's a link to listen to the WDW Fan Boys Podcast which Tom appeared on:http://http://wdwfanboys.com/index.php/podcast/2010/11/14/wdw-fan-boys-podcast-episode-049-11-14-10-disney-permits-with-tom It's also available on ITunes

Nothing like shameless promotion. Unfortunately we had some difficulty with recording that night so we didn't get as much time with Tom as we would have liked. Either way, he was a great guest and was quite informative on our show.

I love seeing my own NOC's show up on this website lol

Is this guy a spammer? I'm lost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom