WDW Permits 2015

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Last week there was a permit for the installation of a new trailer at 1431 East Savannah Circle at Animal Kingdom. The next day was a permit for 1421 East Savannah Circle for 4-wide trailer - water line install. Today we got an interesting permit for that same location..

1421 E Savannah Circle - Install power, low voltage and exterior emergency lighting for 4 wide Rockwork

The "Rockwork" on the end is interesting, don't know if that was a mistake or not.

I don't have a record of either of those addresses, but based on other addresses these would probably be somewhere back by Rafiki's.

Wikkler

Last week there was a permit for the installation of a new trailer at 1431 East Savannah Circle at Animal Kingdom. The next day was a permit for 1421 East Savannah Circle for 4-wide trailer - water line install. Today we got an interesting permit for that same location..

1421 E Savannah Circle - Install power, low voltage and exterior emergency lighting for 4 wide Rockwork

The "Rockwork" on the end is interesting, don't know if that was a mistake or not.

I don't have a record of either of those addresses, but based on other addresses these would probably be somewhere back by Rafiki's.
This is the address, according to Google Maps.
delete_me.png

HauntedMansionFLA

Thanks for keeping us to date on the permits - nothing can start till those are on file. This one is interesting and see how it pans out.

Wikkler

Is there a chance this is related to Rivers of Light?

Edit: Kicking myself because it was so obvious...

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return

Interesting, since we've seen that they've obviously started rockwork. Just now finishing up the trailer complex for the fabrication area?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Interesting, since we've seen that they've obviously started rockwork. Just now finishing up the trailer complex for the fabrication area?

I originally had it in my head that this was for installing rockwork on the trailer, but I think it's more likely this is a trailer for the rockwork team. They have started the framework for the rockwork, but I would think it would be a different group entirely that would do the sculpting part, so that might be what this trailer is for.

lentesta

Premium Member
Can someone help me find the water runnoff/conservation map that Disney filed for changes near DHS this year, south of Studio drive? Need answer fast. :)

Thanks very much.

lentesta

Premium Member
IIRC, there were a set of water runoff/conservation changes Disney had proposed earlier this year, with several maps, showing what was going to change. One of them was for the Studios, showing additional drainage south of Studio drive. I just can't find the map or the source.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
IIRC, there were a set of water runoff/conservation changes Disney had proposed earlier this year, with several maps, showing what was going to change. One of them was for the Studios, showing additional drainage south of Studio drive. I just can't find the map or the source.

The only things that have been relevant to DHS recently have been the permits for the exploratory borings for road changes and the request to move two wells, that they retracted. The permit that was going to add new lands to RCID for conservation didn't have anything near DHS and it never got approved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom