WDW Permits 2014

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There were a bunch of Buena Vista Construction permits today all with the descrition "PW CC Electrical". They aere for Espn, Millennium Village, Yatch Club/Beach Club, Wonders of Life, Boardwalk, American Adventure, Atlantic Dance Club, DHS Ops Building and the Contemporary. Anyone have any idea what "PW CC" might be?

Tom

Beta Return
There were a bunch of Buena Vista Construction permits today all with the descrition "PW CC Electrical". They aere for Espn, Millennium Village, Yatch Club/Beach Club, Wonders of Life, Boardwalk, American Adventure, Atlantic Dance Club, DHS Ops Building and the Contemporary. Anyone have any idea what "PW CC" might be?

primary wiring communications and control?

Something....Closed Circuit?

I really have no idea.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A bunch of permits today for Fort Wilderness. Not sure what they are for, but it's probably nothing major since they expire in September. Also a couple permits for earthwork, landscaping and signage for the new Magic Kingdom bus loop. I thought they had finished this up last year, but it appears they are still working on it.

jt04

A bunch of permits today for Fort Wilderness. Not sure what they are for, but it's probably nothing major since they expire in September. Also a couple permits for earthwork, landscaping and signage for the new Magic Kingdom bus loop. I thought they had finished this up last year, but it appears they are still working on it.

WDW really should consider a second campground. And I would think the idea could suit the marginal lands on property that can't support larger projects.

And then Disney should advertise to those on a more limited budget that there are affordable options where they can get the benefits of staying on property without mortgaging the house.

There is also potentially a successful book in this if anyone cares to write it.

OKSTATE99

WDW really should consider a second campground. And I would think the idea could suit the marginal lands on property that can't support larger projects.

And then Disney should advertise to those on a more limited budget that there are affordable options where they can get the benefits of staying on property without mortgaging the house.

There is also potentially a successful book in this if anyone cares to write it.

I still think it kills the Fort Wilderness theme when you can see high rise Four Seasons from your RV or Cabin.

As to your other point, there isn't much space on property for larger projects, so finding use in smaller areas should be a priority.

jt04

I still think it kills the Fort Wilderness theme when you can see high rise Four Seasons from your RV or Cabin.

As to your other point, there isn't much space on property for larger projects, so finding use in smaller areas should be a priority.

There really can't be too many areas in FW where Seasons can be see. Ideally it would not be there but land is getting more scarce.

There is land near AKL that seems suitable and I think they could do some amazing theming. Perhaps yurt like structures for rent in addition to camping.

And of course, the Flamingo Crossing land might have been ideal. Hope they consider something before it is too late.

OKSTATE99

There really can't be too many areas in FW where Seasons can be see. Ideally it would not be there but land is getting more scarce.

There is land near AKL that seems suitable and I think they could do some amazing theming. Perhaps yurt like structures for rent in addition to camping.

And of course, the Flamingo Crossing land might have been ideal. Hope they consider something before it is too late.

Am I wrong in that Marriott announced a hotel would be built at Flamingo Crossings?

Yep found it. http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/flami...rriot-hotels-coming-to-flamingo-crossings.htm

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
What's up with all those guardrails being installed on top of all the WS showbuildings? Did someone fall off the edge of a roof??

I assume it's an OSHA thing. Workers often have to do repairs on the roof, especially to AC equipment so there needs to be something to keep them from falling off the roof. There have been a lot of permits for this recently for various buildings around WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom