WDW literally falling apart

Midwest Elitist

Arrow coasters don't age well. I won't ride wdw space mountain anymore, but I will EE,Slinky, GoG, and Thunder.
Arrow coasters age fine, they just have to be respected when riding.

Their inverted coasters aren't heartlined so the transitions aren't smooth. The tracks were literally made by hand.

I'll take Demon at Six Flags Great America as an example. When you hit that corkscrew, you are that ride's *****, don't ever try to move your head the opposite way.

I have a bad back and I can ride Space Mountain fine, but I know the layout and respect the ride. Space is 10x smoother than the Demon.

Br0ckford

Arrow coasters age fine, they just have to be respected when riding.

Their inverted coasters aren't heartlined so the transitions aren't smooth. The tracks were literally made by hand.

I'll take Demon at Six Flags Great America as an example. When you hit that corkscrew, you are that ride's *****, don't ever try to move your head the opposite way.

I have a bad back and I can ride Space Mountain fine, but I know the layout and respect the ride. Space is 10x smoother than the Demon.
Lol. The Demon was my very first roller coaster when I lived in Chicago. 16 yrs old scared as heck but couldn't let my buddy know, so I braved it. Loved coasters ever since.
I can ride anything, never had a problem on Space. For some reason this past June it kicked my butt. I was shook for like an hour. Gonna try again in November. Might have to retire from it if I can't hang again.

Midwest Elitist

Lol. The Demon was my very first roller coaster when I lived in Chicago. 16 yrs old scared as heck but couldn't let my buddy know, so I braved it. Loved coasters ever since.
I can ride anything, never had a problem on Space. For some reason this past June it kicked my butt. I was shook for like an hour. Gonna try again in November. Might have to retire from it if I can't hang again.
I literally was at Six Flags this weekend for Fright Fest. Demon still wants to 'get ya!' I bashed my ear against the restraint on the corkscrew.

Such a well rounded park. The drop on Raging Bull in the back is unbeatable and Maxx Force with the fastest acceleration in NA is incredible. Also the tea cups during Fright Fest is the best tea cups ride in the world: spinning while the strobe lights try to give you a seizure. It's nutty.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
If they closed Space permanently, why stop there, also close people mover permanently.
It doesn't matter, folks will show up anyway...
Well yes thats a separate convo lol... im just curious if they would dare close this ride and let it sit dormant for years to come....

Buried20KLeague

Yep, and they will never monetize Fast Pass......... oh, wait....

I think I was one of the first on this site to say they were gonna charge after they switched off paper…. And that there would be no way to know how they’d distribute it.

Even though iger swore they wouldn’t. Lol

Casper Gutman

Disney will never close space mountain permanently.
From the perspective of a modern Disney exec, keeping Space open makes no sense at all. You just spent a lot of money to build a very similar, “superior” version next door. Space desperately needs a major renovation, a big outlay of money for very little demonstrable ROI. Closing the ride won’t kill merch sales, as EPCOT demonstrates guests will happily shell out for baubles celebrating defunct attractions. There’s probably some value to keeping the iconic Space building intact, but the ride? Nah. You can always put something new in there in a decade or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom