WDW literally falling apart

Lilofan

This is embarrassing.

Here is what I see happening at WDW. Offerings and maintenance are reduced at WDW while prices on everything continue to go up.

This results in less folks wanting to visit and spend money at WDW.

Then the company says they are seeing a declining market at WDW and invest less there when it’s their own fault less folks want to go to WDW.

It seems like a planned thing.
Several years ago on the record Iger said he sees TWDC to be a leaner run company. It is not shocking what is happening. I had survived many a layoffs in places in different states and the call from the finance team to our division to cut expenses , increase efficiency etc is not new to the business world.

Disstevefan1

Several years ago on the record Iger said he sees TWDC to be a leaner run company. It is not shocking what is happening. I had survived many a layoffs in places in different states and the call from the finance team to our division to cut expenses , increase efficiency etc is not new to the business world.
Can you please tell Iger to run leaner when it comes to making money losing movies - Thanks.

lazyboy97o

It's a plywood cutout without detail and poor colors of paint that looks like leftover construction walls.
They have to have a plan right? Wait until new fiscal year maybe?
The plywood appears to be a construction cover for ongoing work. There is also a cover at one of the display windows, a clear indication that the scope of work did in fact extend beyond just the door surround that failed due to the ECV impact.

Disstevefan1

Should WDW “run leaner” when it comes to fixing a facade? After a year we see plywood and paint on stage in front of guests as a fix? Is this what is called “running leaner”

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The plywood appears to be a construction cover for ongoing work. There is also a cover at one of the display windows, a clear indication that the scope of work did in fact extend beyond just the door surround that failed due to the ECV impact.
…yeah…we’re probably only in year two of “schematic design feasibility study” on that…

These things can’t be rushed

Disstevefan1

…yeah…we’re probably only in year two of “schematic design feasibility study” on that…

These things can’t be rushed
Trophy.png

celluloid

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom