WDW Laying off Cast Members

castevens

Well, with many fewer people making reservations now-a-days, along with money problems with the company, I guess that makes a lot of sense

TURKEY

Well, with many fewer people making reservations now-a-days, along with money problems with the company, I guess that makes a lot of sense

Actually, just as many people are making reservations. Pretty much all of the reservations agents are on required OT, yet cuts are still happening.

SoccerMickey

Actually, just as many people are making reservations. Pretty much all of the reservations agents are on required OT, yet cuts are still happening.

That's happening company wide...you should see all the hours CM's are getting this week and next week. I thought the manager's layoffs were done but one just got let go this week from Adventureland/Liberty Square attractions. Just wonder when its going to stop and why she wasn't let go with the other 4 last week :shrug:

TURKEY

That's happening company wide...you should see all the hours CM's are getting this week and next week. I thought the manager's layoffs were done but one just got let go this week from Adventureland/Liberty Square attractions. Just wonder when its going to stop and why she wasn't let go with the other 4 last week :shrug:

Except DRC isn't just management. It's lots of hourly cast that answer and book reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom