WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

BrittanyRose428

DSCN0082.jpg
My favorite quick service meal! :sohappy:

lighteningqueen

This is Columbia right??? People we need to label. I love this stuff. It really IS the best counter. You can only so many burgers some good some bad and the pizza talking about boxed..

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Still one of the best atmospheres on property but the new all day menu SUCKS !!!!!! Got rid of my Ribs, ok so be it, but im not using a table service credit on 4 types of burgers or 3 types of sandwiches. Personaly I wont go back until the menu changes again. Damn all day menus are just lazy in my opinion. And I dont usually blast Disney on many things.

We are gonna go and just have some milkshakes.

Minnie1976

Werther's Caramel Popcorn 12/23/2011

This caramel popcorn was so good. We had just finished eating at Via Napolia and after a short walk to Germany bought this and ate it all.
DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0706.jpg

Minnie1976

The Brown Derby

Grapefruit Cake - Good and interesting.
DSCN0888.jpg

Cob Salad - It was huge and able to be shared. This is one salad after we split it.
DSCN0881.jpg

I think an index would be sweet so you could look up pictures by restaurant and cross reference the menu items from other restaurants.
Example: compare the Filet from different locations. You could list price, perceived quality, perceived value, ranking, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom