In the Parks
Yes
Typhoon Lagoon

P8290004.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sounds good... I think T-Rex is great esp on apps. We got the Nachos and a bowl of Tomato Basil soup and split the nachos and had tons left.. Hubbys had some huge chicken sandwich thing with tons of waffle fries.. I cannot wait to get there just hope its not to cold..

Good luck and take LOTS of food pictures!!!!

Minnie1976

Lobster Roll at Columbia Harbor House

Picture isn't good and unfortunately I only took one. The lobster roll was very good and I got to have it twice on our December trip.

DSCN0080.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I will and I will be looking for some good toenail pics as well.. Do you or have you been to Sci Fi?? If so any pictures of the steak or the pasta dish?????

I been to Sci Fi a few times but only got ribs. 3 times. twice they were REALLY good and the last time was terrible.

lighteningqueen

Your just so clever ha ha.. Looks good though. I only like Ham and Cheese so hope they have it. We will go on first day and hope to eat at T-Rex that night 20th Jan.. Well I don't like ribs so guess we will take some chances I don't care for Ribs and we will eat starring rolls for lunch. Park closes at 7pm we eat at 6:45 never left that park late like that so hope its an experience at Sci fi

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Your just so clever ha ha.. Looks good though. I only like Ham and Cheese so hope they have it. We will go on first day and hope to eat at T-Rex that night 20th Jan.. Well I don't like ribs so guess we will take some chances I don't care for Ribs and we will eat starring rolls for lunch. Park closes at 7pm we eat at 6:45 never left that park late like that so hope its an experience at Sci fi

The Sci Fi experience is really good. It's a VERY cool place to eat at.

lighteningqueen

We did it our very first trip in 2007 and I liked the burger, Daughter tried the plai

We tried it the first time in 2007 Hubby and I ate the angus burgers, good, she had a stinking turkey sandwich.. rediculous at Disney. She later admitted she should have gone with the burger. Were going since Hayden was 4 then and will be 9 the next week he will love it

Foolish Mortal

ANYONE!!!! have pics of Sci Fis steak or the pasta dish?? I hope so I tend to go on pictures, not someone elses taste buds LOL:ROFLOL::slurp::slurp:

Ask and you shall receive. Sorry for the shadows, I didnt have my smaller lens with me and when the flash went off your seeing the lens extended. Most food pics in Sci-Fi look like crap without flash. The steak was mine which I thought was ok, nothing spectacular like Yachtsman, I'd order it again. The shrimp pasta was my Moms and she liked it a lot....I however was almost ready to :hurl: Cant stand the smell of Parmesan. Hope the pics help with your descision :wave:

img6596s.jpg

img6597d.jpg

Foolish Mortal

The Sci Fi experience is really good. It's a VERY cool place to eat at.

Still one of the best atmospheres on property but the new all day menu SUCKS !!!!!! Got rid of my Ribs, ok so be it, but im not using a table service credit on 4 types of burgers or 3 types of sandwiches. Personaly I wont go back until the menu changes again. Damn all day menus are just lazy in my opinion. And I dont usually blast Disney on many things.

DrummerAlly

Still one of the best atmospheres on property but the new all day menu SUCKS !!!!!! Got rid of my Ribs, ok so be it, but im not using a table service credit on 4 types of burgers or 3 types of sandwiches. Personaly I wont go back until the menu changes again. Damn all day menus are just lazy in my opinion. And I dont usually blast Disney on many things.

They may have lost you as a customer, but they certainly picked me up on the new menu. The old menu had almost nothing for me to eat (I eat very limited meats) so we never went. The new menu looks awesome - I can't wait to go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom