WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Minnie1976

Coral Reef is sounding better every day!!!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:
We ate there Dec. 27, 2011, for lunch and it was very good. My husband had read mixed reviews, but we were very happy. I'd eat there again.
DSCN1517.jpg

Seared Scottish Salmon
DSCN1504.jpg

Grilled New York Strip
DSCN1506.jpg

Bailey and Jack Daniel's Mousse (the best dessert-we should have gotten 2)
DSCN1515.jpg

The Chocolate Wave
DSCN1514.jpg

lighteningqueen

So I can try there right? I love Starring rolls.. so I will see if I can get some there. It looks so good... I am diabetic but this has to be tried. no matter what. Thanks so much..Do you have anything from Wolfgangs Express in the way of pictures. i have eaten there once but daughter wants to try it next Friday night and wanted to see some pictures Anyone??

Tater48

How good are the cheeseburgers at beaches and cream? I would like to try them but the line at beaches and cream is always so long, dont know if they are worth it.

They are definitely worth the trip over and the wait. Best cheeseburger you will find on property (IMHO). We usually go around lunch time and have hardly ever had to wait for a table.

Minnie1976

So I can try there right? I love Starring rolls.. so I will see if I can get some there. It looks so good... I am diabetic but this has to be tried. no matter what. Thanks so much..Do you have anything from Wolfgangs Express in the way of pictures. i have eaten there once but daughter wants to try it next Friday night and wanted to see some pictures Anyone??
I've never eaten at Wolfgang's Express. Sorry no pictures. I hope you get to try the grapefruit cake. It is good and interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom