WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

ChuckElias

Patatas Bravas from Pepe at Disney Springs. The potato chunks were fine, but the aioli and the brava sauce were pretty good.

IMG_20230612_185827283.jpg

ChuckElias

Hoop-Dee-Doo strawberry shortcake. I have to say, this was pretty disappointing, unfortunately. Huge shortcake, but almost no strawberry. It's definitely different from the last time I was there. It tasted fine, but definitely needed a LOT more strawberries.

IMG_20230614_173246776.jpg

mf1972

Cousin Megan's traditional meatloaf at 50s Prime Time Cafe, after I added a bit of pepper.

View attachment 752543
we were recently at WDW & ate at the plaza restaurant in MK. i had the meat loaf & they gave me 1 slice like yours, mashed potatoes & green beans, & charged me $25 for it. i thought the loaf at 50’s is much better & definitely more worth it vs the plaza restaurant

RoadiJeff

we were recently at WDW & ate at the plaza restaurant in MK. i had the meat loaf & they gave me 1 slice like yours, mashed potatoes & green beans, & charged me $25 for it. i thought the loaf at 50’s is much better & definitely more worth it vs the plaza restaurant
Yes, I've eaten at 50s Prime Time a handful of times. I was tempted to try a different entree but I know I like the meatloaf so I didn't want to try something different yesterday and end up regretting it.

If you go there ask for Aunt Elaine. She's been a server for 27 years at Prime Time and says she's worked for Disney for 48 years. She obviously enjoys her job and it shows.

20231103_153033.jpg

ChuckElias

Korean beef at Yak n Yeti. This was really good. It did have a kick, but it didn't burn my face off. The basmati rice really helped with the heat. (They also offer fried rice with this.) I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to spicy food, so this was pretty close to my tolerance level, but I think for most people, it would be fine. I really enjoyed it.

IMG_20230616_180248443.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom