WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

ChuckElias

IMG_20230312_181356970.jpg

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
20230815_220034-COLLAGE.jpg

Octopus two ways. Top is Tiffins / Norman Lounge. "Sweet Corn Salsa, Chorizo, Tequila, Mole Negro, Pickled Onions, Cilantro."

Bottom is Topolino's. "poblano romesco, black garlic aïoli, harissa, spiced potatoes." I believe the foam, not in the description, tasted citrusy.

jaklgreen

View attachment 737772
Octopus two ways. Top is Tiffins / Norman Lounge. "Sweet Corn Salsa, Chorizo, Tequila, Mole Negro, Pickled Onions, Cilantro."

Bottom is Topolino's. "poblano romesco, black garlic aïoli, harissa, spiced potatoes." I believe the foam, not in the description, tasted citrusy.
How was this dish? It looks like it was cooked properly. I have had octopus charred beyond belief at several places, including Bluezoo at the Dolphin.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
How was this dish? It looks like it was cooked properly. I have had octopus charred beyond belief at several places, including Bluezoo at the Dolphin.
Both were pretty good but Topolino's was a little better cooked and more creative. Topolino's version seems to change often and while I liked this version, especially with the foam, I preferred Tiffins / Nomad Lounge version this day. I thought both were better than Toledo's version, which itself was fine but served with potatoes in a hash-like dish and the textures were too similar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom