WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Supertech65

Fish Tacos from Centertown Market at the Caribbean Beach resort.
received_740152350310616.jpeg

ChuckElias

My wife's shrimp po' boy at Paradiso 37. I wasn't impressed. It's a good portion of shrimp, but a LOT of bread. The shrimp were fried and were fine, but there was no seasoning to them. Basically fried shrimp on lettuce and tomato. The waiter warned us that the sauce (in the cup to the left) was spicy, so we asked for it on the side. And it was a good thing, because it was insanely spicy. If it had been poured on the sandwich, it would've been inedible.

IMG_20230312_184456956.jpg

Dinardo

My wife's shrimp po' boy at Paradiso 37. I wasn't impressed. It's a good portion of shrimp, but a LOT of bread. The shrimp were fried and were fine, but there was no seasoning to them. Basically fried shrimp on lettuce and tomato. The waiter warned us that the sauce (in the cup to the left) was spicy, so we asked for it on the side. And it was a good thing, because it was insanely spicy. If it had been poured on the sandwich, it would've been inedible.

View attachment 703748
Very loose with the definition of “po boy”.

Sorry you had to endure that rendition. I can promise this is a good sandwich closer to New Orleans areas.

5thGenTexan

At Hollywood Studios we had reservations for Mama Melrose's

There were 4 of us. 2 adults, 14 year old and 12 year old.

We ordered Calamari to start.
Then ordered the Charred Strip Steak and Chicken Parm to split between 3 of us. 12 year old had a pizza from the kids menu.

The steak was really pretty good and the four cheese macaroni was good as well. I didnt really have any of the chicken.

All in all, I did not think this was Olive Garden at Disney. It was much better and I would eat at this place if it existed outside of a Disney Park, Really enjoyable meal.

1687385816227.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom