WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
DSC_3042.jpg

I'm drooling looking through this tread. I wish more of the pics told where to get the food from. :shrug: Most of the ones I'm really interested in aren't labeled and since some are from so long ago I think it'd probably be a waste to ask where it's from. :brick:

MillerPoppins

Sorry it was a disappointment. It doesn't look good.

I love gnocchi...it's one of my favorite meals! But the texture on this one was like sandy potatoes that weren't cooked properly. I just couldn't do it. I thought it looked decent though.

had to laugh because my granddaughter asked if a lot of people ate tomatoes and cheese on caterpillars...and she's had gnocchi before but once she said it after that all i could imagine was timon and pumba enjoying that dish very much.

:lol: I'm sure they would! I bet the texture was better then what Timon and Pumba are used to!

oxodizer

Can we make a rule on this thread that we shouldn't post pictures of half eaten food? I love looking at pictures of the meals at Disney, but looking at a plate of food that's already been torn into is kinda gross.

Minnie1976

I love gnocchi...it's one of my favorite meals! But the texture on this one was like sandy potatoes that weren't cooked properly. I just couldn't do it. I thought it looked decent though.

:lol: I'm sure they would! I bet the texture was better then what Timon and Pumba are used to!
Never had gnocchi before. No one on here has made me want to try it. It will not be on my list for my next Disney trip.

MillerPoppins

Never had gnocchi before. No one on here has made me want to try it. It will not be on my list for my next Disney trip.

Gnocchi done right can be awesome. I think Tutto Italia has a Gorgonzola/4 Cheese Amazing Gnocchi thinger on their lunch menu. I haven't tried it but I remember seeing a photo of it on here...I think from Blackthidot. Now grant it, I get a lot of grief for the fact that I ordered gnocchi at Le Cellier, which is obviously known for it's steak. But I don't eat beef and I had my hopes high for it after hearing it was good on here. Oh well..the Cheddar Cheese Soup did not disappoint and neither did the Pretzel Bread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom