WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Gelato from Via Napoli (chocolate and pistachio)
Summer Vacation 2011 481.JPG

PolynesianPrincess

good to know! I knew it was all you can eat but I didn't know you could order a side of eggs when it didn't come with the entree you order

My cousin ordered the lobster crepes and the traditional breakfast since he couldn't decide between the two. Technically you're not SUPPOSED to do that, but the waiter let him. It is all you can eat, but it's all you can eat of the same meal. And as of right now, the french toast isn't the cream cheese stuffed french toast topped with chocolate anymore. It's the caramel apple stuff french toast. I wanted to have the cream cheese stuffed french toast but it had just changed when we went. Who knows what it will be by the time your trip rolls around, but I'm sure it will be yummy just the same! :)

PolynesianPrincess

It was good, but we were disappointed with the amount of cheese on the pizza. We like a lot of cheese, maybe that has something to do with being from Wisconsin, though. ;) Next time we will order extra cheese. Not sure I would like melon on my pizza, prosciutto would be good though.

The pizzas at Via Napoli don't always come covered in cheese like the pizzas we are used to here. The waiter explained to me that's how they are made in Italy. Not sure how true that is though I have seen many pizza's from VN with cheese similar to your picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom