WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

My daughters birthday cake which we had in The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Saratoga Springs
DSCF1124_zps2bf49f91.jpg

I think she liked it!
DSCF1126_zps9775970d.jpg

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Just got back from WDW and wanted to share a few pic's

Shall we start with breakfast at Kona:

9109157632_94803ac87b_d.jpg
Pineapple and Macadamia Nut Pancakes
9106930333_a663e70917_d.jpg
Tonga Toast, untouched by human hand!!!
9106929933_c46d39d3c2_d.jpg
Just couldn't help ourselves :oops::rolleyes::D:D Mmmmmmm
So I purposely didn't come to this thread until after I was stuffed from lunch as to avoid drooling and hunger pains...then I see this friggin' post and that plan was blown to he!!.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
What happened to the cheese! Haha We had gotten the pepperoni and the one with melon and prosciutto and there was alot more toppings and cheese on them. I'm sure yours was good too though. :)

It was good, but we were disappointed with the amount of cheese on the pizza. We like a lot of cheese, maybe that has something to do with being from Wisconsin, though. ;) Next time we will order extra cheese. Not sure I would like melon on my pizza, prosciutto would be good though.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It was good, but we were disappointed with the amount of cheese on the pizza. We like a lot of cheese, maybe that has something to do with being from Wisconsin, though. ;) Next time we will order extra cheese. Not sure I would like melon on my pizza, prosciutto would be good though.
Yeah I usually order extra cheese as we are the same way. The cantelope and prosciutto believe it or not was really really good! My DH was like you and thought he would not like it but he was glad he tried it. We can't wait to have that pizza again in December. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom