WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

DSCF1203_zpsfa817edb.jpg

The Hollywood Brown Derby

agorna

Leaving next Fri (9/6) will be eating Mythos, 3 Broomsticks, RFC DTD, LTT, Coral Reef, CHH, Les Halles, Capt Cooks,Ragland Road, Tusker House, Ohana, Sunhsine Seasons (lunch and breakfast) San Angel Inn, Sci Fi, Flying Fish, 1900 PF breakfast, BOG lunch, Pecod Bills, Kona breakfast and Earl of sandwhcih ( pick up for the road trip home) not to mention the snacks at each park and CL offerings at the Poly! Will have a bunch of pics for everyone after 9/15!!
looking forward to coral reef pix!

MouseDreaming

Did you order this without some of what it comes with? This looks plainer than when I had it back in Dec and it was my favorite dish of the trip! I booked LTT lunch just for this and the Ooeyy Gooey Toffee cake! Tell me the freedom pasta hasnt changed!
My DS had them hold the mushrooms. That was our first time, and I don't think it has changed.

jkl2000

Someone on the Portoleans.org forum was raving about the pot roast dinner from the POFQ food court - said they ate it several times during their stay. If someone could post a photo of that, I'd love to see it (will have to do for now!). TIA

MouseDreaming

Someone on the Portoleans.org forum was raving about the pot roast dinner from the POFQ food court - said they ate it several times during their stay. If someone could post a photo of that, I'd love to see it (will have to do for now!). TIA
I don't have a picture, because it didn't look pretty, but when I tried it back in 2011, it was pretty good. LTT at lunch, though, knocked it out of the park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom