WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
WHAT!!!! have you done this??? I bet so Mr Strawberry!!! What a great idea..I just want to put it in a glass and drink it. i tried to make this at home and its just not the same. Been 3 years since 2008 I have had this..

Oh yeah! I was eating that stuff non stop and walked by the ice cream machine and a light bulb went off...

Korfar

I think the strawberry soup is an aquired taste. I was not a big fan. It wasn't terrible but not something I wanted more of. Sweet soup just seem strange to me. Over ice cream would have been a good idea. I didn't have that light bulb go off.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I think the strawberry soup is an aquired taste. I was not a big fan. It wasn't terrible but not something I wanted more of. Sweet soup just seem strange to me. Over ice cream would have been a good idea. I didn't have that light bulb go off.

I loved it. I was excited there was no cheese in something for once!

EvilQueen-T

charcuterie board appetizer yachtmans steakhouse

samsappyachtmanssteakhouseincludedduckandchickenpate.jpg

this was my sisters appetizer and she loved it. she's not always been the most adventurous eater but decided to follow my families vacation rule of "eating outside the box" i.e., nothing we get readily or often at home. it included smoked duck sausage, wild boar terrine, mangalista pork rillettes, chicken pate soppressata, brie with raisins.

EvilQueen-T

ok, i'll admit it now...i enjoy a good cheese plate the way blackthidot is with all things strawberry.

cheese plate app from artists point
cheeseplateartistpointwlsooogood.jpg

cheese board yachtman's steak house
cheeseboardyachtmanssteakhousegoatcheeseintinymasonjar.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom