WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Cheese pizza, caesar salad, and chocolate mousse @ Pizzafari:

IMG_0222.jpg

jaime_1234

Oh yeah! I was eating that stuff non stop and walked by the ice cream machine and a light bulb went off...

FYI, the last 2 times I went they no longer served ice cream...I don't know why, but the machines just sat there ice-cream-less. It was kind of weird since ice cream is always a buffet staple.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
FYI, the last 2 times I went they no longer served ice cream...I don't know why, but the machines just sat there ice-cream-less. It was kind of weird since ice cream is always a buffet staple.

I'd punch someone in their ovaries if I went there and they did not have ice cream for the soup!

jhastings74

What is it?

You know, that's a great question...I was hoping to get away with just putting 'Rose and Crown' and waiting for someone to say, "Yeah, I LOVE their XXXX". It was my step-daughter's selection (I had fish & chips), but it was from last August, so I really don't remember. Anyone else know???

Minnie1976

You know, that's a great question...I was hoping to get away with just putting 'Rose and Crown' and waiting for someone to say, "Yeah, I LOVE their XXXX". It was my step-daughter's selection (I had fish & chips), but it was from last August, so I really don't remember. Anyone else know???
Yes, I know what you mean. Sometimes I have to go back and look at a menu to see what my picture is. I've only eaten at the Rose and Crown once, and I enjoyed what I had. Sorry for putting you on the spot like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom