WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

orlando2011267.jpg

Sci-fi

Tater48

Beaches and Cream - well worth the walk from EPCOT. Only thing that would make this burger any better would be a big slice of a Texas 1015 onion.

5wrrb.jpg

Tater48

So you asked me if it was worth it...then you go and don't give me the verdict! :eek:

John, :wave:went yesterday, and the verdict is in. IMO, the best burger on property. And, you were right. Well worth the walk. Has a good taste, and the grilled bun adds a nice touch. Not all dry and stale like the standard Disney burger bun. Although, like I stated before, it needs a big slice of either 1015 or Vadalia onion. Don't care for grilled onions on a burger, which are available upon request. Although it was lunch time when we went, it was walk up, walk in and have a seat. No waiting. Will definitely be making this walk again.:D

plaz10

P1020795.jpg

KONA CAFE at the POLYNESIAN
Shrimp and Scallops - panko breaded shrimp and pan-seared scallops with sticky rice and ponzu, spicy guava-passion fruit and wasabi cream sauces

It wasn't bad...but it wasn't good either. Kind of shmeh.

PolynesianPrincess

John, :wave:went yesterday, and the verdict is in. IMO, the best burger on property. And, you were right. Well worth the walk. Has a good taste, and the grilled bun adds a nice touch. Not all dry and stale like the standard Disney burger bun. Although, like I stated before, it needs a big slice of either 1015 or Vadalia onion. Don't care for grilled onions on a burger, which are available upon request. Although it was lunch time when we went, it was walk up, walk in and have a seat. No waiting. Will definitely be making this walk again.:D

We were going to try out Beaches but we went with Via Napoli. It is DEFINITELY on our spring itinerary though. That burger looks so good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom