WDW Food Picture of the Day

silverboyd

Original Poster
MagicKingdom050.jpg

got to have the famous turkey leg...

jtced

Oh My! I am so glad to see that I am not the only freak that takes pictures of the food! I have so many I share on here.:slurp:

Here's our Anniversary dessert from BOMAs
FH000358.jpg

kingtrmpt

Great contributions everyone! My own trip (my first) was so brief I only had time for one actual meal (outside of counter service), however you guys have given me inspiration to try many new places on my next trip. This was my dessert at Cítricos.

Dessert.jpg

Cheesecake and dessert wine... delicious!

dfrolick

OH MY....Now that I have gained a few eye pounds, and I don't need poundage anywhere!!!:ROFLOL:

See, Disney isn't just about the rides and parks, the food is amazing. You can experience so many different cultures and types of food. It is an experience all to it's own. That is why this time we will be eating in Japan, Italy, England, France and Canada (I MUST GET THAT DESSERT!!!). It is wonderful to try new things.

Thank you for sharing everyone. I cannot wait until we leave next week so I can get some pics to start sharing myself!!!!

ExDisneyEmploye

OH MY....

See, Disney isn't just about the rides and parks, the food is amazing.
Thank you for sharing everyone. I cannot wait until we leave next week so I can get some pics to start sharing myself!!!!

They have rides!? lol. All I care about is THE FOOD!! :lol:

We leave NEXT week too!!!! Can't wait!!! :sohappy:

dfrolick

EXDISNEYEMPLOYE - :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:I didn't want to negate the rides because I wasn't sure if anyone else went for the food too!!! :zipit:

See you at Disney in the food courts and restaurants!!! I will be the one with the desert tray!!!:slurp::slurp::slurp:

belle15

California07222.jpg

Kid's Meal from Casey at the Bat in Disneyland. The normal hot dogs are too big for me, so I got the Kid's Meal and was fascinated. My brothers had a good time teasing me (I'm 17). No toy though:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom