WDW Confessions

copcarguyp71

A few more...

I use DD as an excuse to love WDW and act like a kid

I like the new graveyard line at HM

I tear up everytime at Wishes

I think Flights of Wonder is a great show

I could care less what mode the Yeti is in...it is seen for only a brief instant and they could turn off the strobe lights for all I care, it is an awesome ride and we did it eight times last trip

I have never been in the Hall of Presidents

there...some more exposure to the inner sanctum of my scary head.

dclfan

Growing up I would cry hysterically every time a WDW vacation ended. I would have to go to Magic Kingdom and stare at the castle until my Dad promised that we would come back again. I still cry when the lights go out on Main Street and Spectromagic starts :-/

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm doing mine based on attractions...

MK-

I happen to think Pirates of the Caribbean could've lived up to some better standards, and not a big fan of it. (Especially after I got off the one at Disneyland, which I was SHOCKED when I road it on how amazing it was) I don't see the reason for the popularity of Peter Pan's Flight, I think its too short and cheesy. I think Country Bear Jamboree is the best AA show in every WDW Park I think I happened to like the "under new management" version of tiki room 100X better than the original playing now. I think Laugh Floor Comedy Club and Stitch's Great Escape are BOTH HILARIOUS!! I never miss them when I go, and because everyone hates them there isn't ever a wait so its win/win for me! :) TTA Peoplemover is definately my favorite ride in MK. TL Indy Speedway is just a waist of space to me. Jungle Cruise could be 10X better if it had some actual realistic animals, instead of it being cheesy, like a real jungle cruise with some scary parts. I'm not a fan of Mickey's Philharmagic. Tom Sawyer Island seems like a waist of space and time to me.

Epcot-

I LOVEEEDDDDD Food Rocks a THOUSAND times more than I love Soarin'. Soarin' is really boring for me. I liked living with the land better when it had an actual announcer on the boats. I agree with the other poster, why is Maelstrom so popular? It's only like 20 seconds and everything barely works. Reflections of China is very, very boring to me. Impressions de France is my favorite show at EPCOT next to american adventure. I happen to like JIIWF. I think Captain EO is really amazing and neat and I never miss it. I love the 3 Cabelleros ride. Mission: Space is my least favorite disney ride of all time. I happene to like the SSE ending better than the old, it's funny and i get a kick out of it. I think Wonders Of Life housed the best comedy show in the entire Disney property, Cranium Command.. Which could easily be brought back with new celebrities. I don't like the World Showcase.

Hollywwod Studios-

I didn't mind Sounds Dangerous. I LOVE the backlot tour. I don't really like Toy Story Mania. Fantasmic is my favorite night show. Indiana Jones is a waist of space in my opinion. Beauty and the Beast is getting old and I think they should swap the show at Disneyland for their Aladdin show, it was hilarious.

Animal Kingdom-

This is my least favorite park. The dino-rama area is my favorite section, with primevil whirl my favorite ride in the park. I love the Flights of Wonders show. I don't actually like the Kilimanjaro Safaris ride. Dinosaur is my favorite and I think the best ride in all the parks.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Soarin' is the WORST ride I have ever been on at any theme park in my life. Terrible ride.

Bad and dirty picture quality, no immersion as the scenes cut from one to the other with no transition, feet in the way, bad sound quality, hardly any movement of the seats, smells don't smell of anything. Really pointless ride. Why it is so highly praised and has long lines I will never know.

I completely agree.. But I'll give disney some props on it.. Try an even worse knock-off version of it at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.. That... Was sad...

Skibum1970

1. I miss Body Wars. I really enjoyed it.
2. I love the Celebrate A Dream Come True parade and Celebrate You as well. I made my wife, who was really wanting lunch, wait until after the parade.
3. I like Expedition Everest without the Yeti just fine and really enjoyed Dinosaur.
4. I haven't gone to DHS due to a lack of enough attractions (I do want to ride Star Tours).
5. I am not a fan of the Polynesian Hotel as the theme seems too 70's to me. I am ready to get burned for that comment.

copcarguyp71

5. I am not a fan of the Polynesian Hotel as the theme seems too 70's to me. I am ready to get burned for that comment.

Thank you!!! You have said out loud what I have been hesitant to say for six years...you are not alone!

also adding that I think Meet the Robinsons is one of my top five Disney movies!

In my family's six trips to WDW, we have eaten at one TS restaurant one time: Chef Mickeys in 2001. During one trip, we ate every meal offsite. No one in our family likes Fantasmic (we've seen it twice) and we all just tolerate Illuminations. None of the EPCOT movies interest us, but we love the World Showcase. Among our "must do's" are the Ellen Ride and Flights of Wonder. We've stayed at Wilderness Lodge, CBR, and Pop Century, and we're just as happy staying offsite.

PUSH

I've never been to Tom Sawyer Island or on the river boat.

TSI is cool every couple years, definately not every trip. The river boat is okay. If it is hot do NOT go on it. It's pure torture in the beaming, hot sun. It was nice the first time, but it is a LONG ride and gets boring quickly. Maybe if it actually took you somewhere.

quirkle

1) My first trip was in the 70s yet I have no actual memory of TSI - we are doing it next year.
2) Turkey legs and dole whips - Yuck
3) I love the Laugh Floor - its hysterical
4) I never miss the TTA
5) I left my husband in EPCOT on my honeymoon in order to make a parage in MK
6) I cry when I see the opening from a Disney Movie
7) If DIsney makes it - I see it
8) I have raised my children as Disney Children and get angry when people call WDW am amusement park

Briangwen7

1. Expedition Everest is, i think, the best ride in the whole Walt Disney World Resort.
2. It makes me sad that people don't think about Walt when they think about Disney World.
3. I hate that basically all Quick-Service Dining options all have "Triple" Chocolate Cake.
4. ToyStoryMania, Tower of Terror, & Voyage of the Little Mermaid are the best in the studios.
5. I don't Like Muppets 3-D & I don't really love Lights, Motor, Action.
6. Fantasmic isn't that amazing.
7. Wishes makes me so happy.
8. I love the people mover,Splash Mountain & Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor.
9. Turkey Legs look nasty to me.
10. I love All Star Movies,and find that The Contemporary Resort looks like an airport.

Clyde

I've never been on Jungle Cruise .
I'm afraid of the Robinson Tree House. =)
I complain about the fumes from the Tomorrowland Speedway every single time I go there, yet ride it more than once every time.
The people mover is my favorite non roller coaster ride in all of WDW.
I've never ate at a TS restaurant in WDW (but have a res for 12-15 at Liberty Tree)
I secretly desire to be in a WDW parade and have my whole life.
I sit on a Disney message board and read about WDW almost every single day ;-)

afar28

I have a pin collection that has over 150 pins. I only do test track and sse when I'm in Epcot. I like the jungle cruise. I don't think there is anything wrong with aoa. I think universal will be better than Disney world by 2020 If Disney doesn't pick up the pace.
You only do SSE and test track in Epcot? Where else would you do it MK? Lol not trying to be mean or anything I probably just don't understand what you mean so what do you mean ?

disneyflush

Its hard for me to enjoy the rides like I did as a kid. I find myself looking at all the imperfections and other details it would be best to not see. My kids don't seem to notice though and that makes me happy.

Vader2112

I do not get the Turkey Leg thing and now in FLE the Pork Shank.
I enjoy going to the Meet and Greets with my kids as they are such beleivers.

plaz10

I hate Animal Kingdom - It's big and boring and produces tons of heat. The rides are not that great. Plus Everest makes me sick. Waste of time.

I don't like Illuminations. The score is good but there is far too much globe. I'll take the low lines of Soarin during Illuminations, thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom