WDW Character Pic of the Day

Image0020.jpg

Thumbelina

I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted a picture or two to make this thread. I have just spend like two hours sittin here just looking at all these wonderful pictures. It has made my night!!!

I do have a question tho. I seen some pictures with power rangers and I was wondering where are they? I would love to get my picture with some power rangers if they still make apperences. let me know please and thanks :)

MKCP 1985

picture.php

Me and my girrrrrrrls with Koda and Kenai at AK.

Great picture! I love how your skirt camouflages your appearance with the background. It looks a little bit as if your upper half is separated! :eek:

I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted a picture or two to make this thread. I have just spend like two hours sittin here just looking at all these wonderful pictures. It has made my night!!!

I do have a question tho. I seen some pictures with power rangers and I was wondering where are they? I would love to get my picture with some power rangers if they still make apperences. let me know please and thanks :)

Yes, the photos are awesome! Power Rangers appear at the Disney Hollywood Studios, so look into whether they will be making appearances before your next trip!

RAXIP

The Power Rangers are at DHS near the end of New York Street, by Lights, Motors, Action! Their appearances times are 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 4:30, 5:30. I would suggest showing up around ten minutes early.

Current Rangers are:
Green- RPM Ranger
Blue- Jungle Fury
Yellow- Operation Overdrive
Pink- Mystic Force
Red- S.P.D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom