WDW Character Pic of the Day

PIC_0169.jpg

BigB911

If anyone is a friend of Woody's, please tell him that I'm sorry DD got purpler marker on his hand! (Just before this pic was taken.)

2927536696_81a8b1e490_b.jpg

Gorjus

If anyone is a friend of Woody's, please tell him that I'm sorry DD got purpler marker on his hand! (Just before this pic was taken.)

2927536696_81a8b1e490_b.jpg

No Sweat. As long as it isn't green marker, Woody will be OK. In case you didn't know, green marker won't wash out. I don't know why, but costuming sent us a message saying please don't use green marker.

BTW, did you notice how we magically transformed you to the size of a pillow in the photo?

BigB911

No Sweat. As long as it isn't green marker, Woody will be OK. In case you didn't know, green marker won't wash out. I don't know why, but costuming sent us a message saying please don't use green marker.

BTW, did you notice how we magically transformed you to the size of a pillow in the photo?

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out! I noticed the other characters on the wall when we met them, but didn't notice the bed until now!

BigB911

Do you happen to have a date this photo was taken?

Thursday, September 25th, 2008. I don't remember the exact time, but I want to say it was afternoon-ish? That was our first visit to our first park at WDW, and we had so many awesome character M&G's, but this one...this one was one of the best!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom