WDW Character Pic of the Day

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child,
Did you go meet the fairies and then get right back in line again? You are wearing the same clothes, but clearly it was 2 different visits. Now that is being a fan.

The last 2 photos are from 2 different days. But one time right after I saw the Fairies I got right back in line to see them again. The last photo that I posted on this thread was the day that I got my hair cut. When I got my hair cut in the magic kingdom I had pixie dust and the color of the dress that TinkerBell wears in my hair :king:

On the day that I got my hair cut I went to see TinkerBell 3 times at Pixie Hollow. The last photo that I posted on this thread was the first time that I saw TinkerBell at Pixie Hollow on that day. Later that day I went back to see Fairies at Pixie Hollow and that is when I got right back in the Pixie Hollow line right after I saw them.

I actually saw TinkerBell more than 3 times that day. I saw her 3 times at Pixie Hollow when I was in my 6 inch height. Also when I was in my 75 inch height I had some photos taken of me holding TinkerBell in my hand :wave:

mpaul32001

3270954758_c31563c58e_b.jpg

Gorjus

^^^^^^^
Well, this looks very familiar. I'm going to show this to Mary Poppins when I see her tomorrow. She'll enjoy it.

Gorjus

Like SpectroPluto, I thought you all might like to see some photos of the new Martini and Fried Chicken Parade...Move it Shake it Stir it...or rather Move it Shake it Bake it...I mean Move it Shake it Celebrate it. And it has been shortened to misici.

My apologies. My camera seems to be having focusing issues as well as exposure issues. And I can't get photoshop to reinstall on my computer so I can fix it.

Anyway, enjoy.

n1368293280_249989_8969.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom