WDW Character Pic of the Day

PIC_0158.jpg

BigB911

:eek:A guy wanted to take a photo with Jasmine:eek: What a surprise:eek::D:D:D

If it is ok with you, I'm going to show Jasmine this photo.

It is absolutely OK with me! That made my day!:D

Other that have seen this pic ask me where my other hand is:drevil::rolleyes:

Here's mine for today...
2926730951_412659c599_b.jpg

Gorjus

I understand men wanting to take a photo with Jasmine and Ariel...whatever. As long as they are respectful, it is all in good fun.

However, the other day some man grabbed Snow White on both sides of her face and tried to kiss her. She pulled back and then he grabbed her butt. Her stupid photographer did nothing and the character attendant was at the back of the line where they were supposed to be, and didn't see it.

Another time I was with Belle and a man stood next to her for a photo. She tried to take his arm and he said: "Why so formal?" and tried to lean in for a kiss. I, being the photographer, immediately stepped in and put my arm between him and Belle. I could have kicked him out, but we gave him one more shot and he behaved.

A group of Brazilian teen boys were waiting in line to see Donald. They were conspiring in Portuguese. My character attendant was Brazilian and heard them say they were going to try and knock Donald over and make it look like an accident. We didn't let on that we heard them, but we didn't let them pose the way the really wanted to. At the end of the photo, one of them tried to accidently knock Donald over, but to no avail because we already had Donald in a safe position.

why do people have to be such idiots?

drew81

I understand men wanting to take a photo with Jasmine and Ariel...whatever. As long as they are respectful, it is all in good fun.

However, the other day some man grabbed Snow White on both sides of her face and tried to kiss her. She pulled back and then he grabbed her butt. Her stupid photographer did nothing and the character attendant was at the back of the line where they were supposed to be, and didn't see it.

Another time I was with Belle and a man stood next to her for a photo. She tried to take his arm and he said: "Why so formal?" and tried to lean in for a kiss. I, being the photographer, immediately stepped in and put my arm between him and Belle. I could have kicked him out, but we gave him one more shot and he behaved.

A group of Brazilian teen boys were waiting in line to see Donald. They were conspiring in Portuguese. My character attendant was Brazilian and heard them say they were going to try and knock Donald over and make it look like an accident. We didn't let on that we heard them, but we didn't let them pose the way the really wanted to. At the end of the photo, one of them tried to accidently knock Donald over, but to no avail because we already had Donald in a safe position.

People who abuse characters are idiots. Plain and simple. If I see it I will call security and if security doesn't want to do anything I will call Orange County.

mousefan1972

What a bunch of a$$es. What a good thing that the character attendant was Brazilian and understood what the punks were saying. I don't know how you and other CM's witness that kind of crap daily and don't lose your temper. I sure would. :mad:

BigB911

Just so you know, I was respectful to not only the princesses, but all the characters we met. Even if my DD and DW were not present, I still would have been, because that's the way I was raised.

Anyway.........back to the pics.
2927538172_15d06423be_b.jpg

joanna71985

Why indeed. :rolleyes:

I absolutely HATE it when people do things like this to the characters. It is horrible and rude, and makes them look like jerks.

(OT- your story about the character attendant knowing Portuguese reminded me of a funny story. When I was on my CP in 2006, one of my roomies knew Portuguese. However, she was not Brazilian! (she had gone on a mission trip to Brazil). So she was working one day, and a tour group was in line and planning to do the same thing. However, she flat out told them to cut it out. The funny part? She is pale white (even paler then me), with blond hair. She told me the look on their faces was priceless. Sorry this was so OT).

kymie

Just want to say that this thread keeps me and my kids going as we have such a long time to wait until our next trip! Thankyou to all of you!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom