WDW Character Pic of the Day

IceGator

The Genie as Bigfoot:

573362208209_0_ALB.jpg

Brett

Pluto, Chip, and Dale - Mexico Style!!! Sorry for the blurryness, it was 6:30 in the morning and I don't think my camera had woken up yet :lol:

P1110021.JPG

HollyBelle

Yup. YOu wouln'dt believe all the characters and odd characters and characters in strange costumes that came out during the marathon.

The characters were our whole motivation for even doing the marathon!! 2009 was our first marathon and I have to admit I was actually a bit disappointed with the character turnout (or lack thereof) when we hit the Studios. From pictures I've seen of past marathons the Studios is usually packed with villians like Hades, Frollo, Jafar, etc., and some of the more rare characters (for example: Kermit and Miss Piggy). Knowing that our pass through DHS was coming up, thinking about these characters helped me to get through the dreaded out and back at miles 19-21; however, when we got there the characters in attendance were ones we could easily find in the parks on any given day: Sully, Mike, Mushu, Jessie, and Max (I do recognize that he can sometimes be a bit difficult to find, but we had already met him).

DHS aside, the character turnout in the rest of the parks were great!!! We met at least 10 new (or newly clothed) characters while we were out there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom