WDW Character Pic of the Day

celebrat

Mickey decided to give my son his own pair of Mickey Ears.....

Your son is adorable!

2266477748_5c3242386b_b.jpg

Elonwy

It's moments like this that make it worth the price of admission.

Definately...that's my neice with Belle, she had been chosen as Princess of the day by the Dream Squad that morning and it inlcluded getting into Epcot early and meeting belle at Norway for about 15 minutes before anyone else at the Princess Breakfast.

They got to chat for a while and it was so cool that Belle was the Princess that she met because that's her favorite (as you can tell by the dress)

Elonwy

that's exactly who he is.

thanks...the medallion around the neck made me think of King Lionidas but I believe he looked more "lion-like" and I think the sheriff was a badger or something

(ha..ha.. a badger...I bet they did that on purpose) I'm just cluing into the fact that he "badgered" everyone for their money :ROFLOL:

I need to go back and watch a few of those classics

Gorjus

Here's the answer to your question...
295470550_acuC3-L.jpg

Hmmm....transfer to Studios?......CDS means I'll probably never see Caspian:cry:

DSCN2215.jpg

She was beside herself to meet Snow White and the Snow Prince!:D

Ack!! I know the Snow Prince. He is a good friend of mine, and is soooo sweet!!

I think I know Snow White...I didn't realize she was friends with a certain girl. Hmmmm, liking it, not liking it? That isn't Snow's usual meet and greet dress, Where and when was this taken?

296129408_rTTtr-L.jpg

Clarabelle Cow (left) and her boyfriend Horace Horsecollar decided to help the kids color during Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival, but before long they started passing love notes to each other. Clarabelle then passed a note to Horace asking him to take her shopping and Horace replied, "No, I don't have any money!"
Pictured here is Clarabelle waving goodbye to Horace as he reads the note she wrote back to him: "Horace is a Poopyhead!".

Wonders is a great place for characters to come out and have magical moments without guests demanding meet and greet lines. I've seen Daisy create some fun moments there.

I assume Herbie counts as a character...as you can see there are a lot of "characters" in my family as well

100_0105.jpg

There is a news story today that makes this photo not funny at all. Just to be a spoil sport...a teenage boy accidently ran over his 5 year old sister in the driveway and she died. Much of the family witnessed this. Yea, I know, just having fun, but not that funny to people who have been through this.

Back to the fun...if you will be in Epcot this weekend, Lilo and Stitch will be in World Showcase near France.

Elonwy

There is a news story today that makes this photo not funny at all. Just to be a spoil sport...a teenage boy accidently ran over his 5 year old sister in the driveway and she died. Much of the family witnessed this. Yea, I know, just having fun, but not that funny to people who have been through this.

Back to the fun...if you will be in Epcot this weekend, Lilo and Stitch will be in World Showcase near France.

No not funny at all and probably best to have left my picture back in the thread where I posted it a few days ago then copying it and attaching such a terrible story to it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom