WDW Character Pic of the Day

jennc2001

Pooh and Tigger coming our way!
DSCF3245_245_141.jpg

cute pic of tigger and pooh....wow to the pregnant woman who's butt is hanging out!! LOL :)

Gorjus

IMG_3241.jpg

I have no clue who this is (yes, I know which one is Mickey)! There's a bunch of DC stars here for something at the Wide World of Sports. I THINK she plays a witch or something? Any help? LOL

That is OK. Mickey has no idea who she is either.

What YOU SAY you don't know about photography, you more than make up with posing and opportunity. Backstage, I'm going to start asking the girls to pose for photos.

Elonwy

Get off that phone!

VistaWay1292.jpg

"Hey Dum, it's Dee. Listen, I'm sorry about what I said earlier..............no really, I don't think you've put on weight.............yeah, it was mean of me to say i just thought........................Dum, calm down....................hear me out.......................it's just your pants looked snug that's all ................. I didn't mean anything by it, now can you come out ................................... please this is embarassing, I'm here all alone and people are asking for you ............................. I SAID i was sorry you don't have to call me names ................................... now come on there's some weirdo here taking my picture, I'm all alone out here and everyone's saying "Where's Dum? Where's Dum?" ........................................ Yes, I care about you too ........................................ seriously, you want me to say it ............................ This is really embarassing Dum. I still have friggin' Annie Liebovitz' sidekick here snapping away and you want me to say that? .................................. OK FINE! You're smarter and better looking and Mom likes you more and i love you ................................. there, now get out here and save me from these freaks"

Toddster

"Hey Dum, it's Dee. Listen, I'm sorry about what I said earlier..............no really, I don't think you've put on weight.............yeah, it was mean of me to say i just thought........................Dum, calm down....................hear me out.......................it's just your pants looked snug that's all ................. I didn't mean anything by it, now can you come out ................................... please this is embarassing, I'm here all alone and people are asking for you ............................. I SAID i was sorry you don't have to call me names ................................... now come on there's some weirdo here taking my picture, I'm all alone out here and everyone's saying "Where's Dum? Where's Dum?" ........................................ Yes, I care about you too ........................................ seriously, you want me to say it ............................ This is really embarassing Dum. I still have friggin' Annie Liebovitz' sidekick here snapping away and you want me to say that? .................................. OK FINE! You're smarter and better looking and Mom likes you more and i love you ................................. there, now get out here and save me from these freaks"

That was awesome, took you some time. lol :ROFLOL:

Tiggerfanatic

Now that's the second time in as many minutes this morning that Coke came out my nose!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom