WDW Character Pic of the Day

cooleo

DSC02200.jpg

MattBoom

283939659_qpubH-XL.jpg

From Animal Kingdom's 10th anniversary yesterday. That's a Disney official, Jane Goodall and Imagineer Joe Rohde in the truck.

spectropluto

Hey, 1DisneyDad, I know that cowpoke! I'll make sure he gets that pic! :)
And happy birthday to Abby!

Azerin-
Your spectro photos are amazing! I am horrible at night photos! what setting do you use, if I may ask?

Azerin

Azerin-
Your spectro photos are amazing! I am horrible at night photos! what setting do you use, if I may ask?

Thank you! (and thank you for the other compliments :)

If you click on any of my pics they will take you to the flickr page for that pic and from there you can look at ALL the exif data... but to mostly answer your question... here was my basic setup:

50mm f1.4 prime lens
Shutter Priority mode (1/125 sec)
ISO 3200
Partial metering with a slightly neg (-1/3) exposure compensation
No flash
Lots of luck with where characters are in relationship to me :)

I can't wait until my next trip where I can try to get more spectro pictures... this was about the 5th time I had see Spectro since getting this camera... each time I have been making adjustments and getting better shots... made some adjustments mid parade this time... and these pictures are after those adjustments... so think I have a pretty good setup now :D

maryszhi

this one is at royal banquet, not the castle. for some reason when i try to upload onride pics, or the ones from photopass, or ones they give you when ur on the dining plan, or character meals, they dont come out right

2429907260_83dc3e1d4f.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom