WDW Character Pic of the Day

Ariel484

IMG_0162.JPG

jjnshane

:lol: I didn't notice the big red generator to the left of Gaston at first -- maybe Gaston's bright red cloak and shirt were drawing my eye away from it. Still a really neat set for Belle and Gaston -- maybe one day I should sign up for the Princess 1/2...

Here is mine for the day... one of my favorite parts of Dream Along With Mickey
Epic Poses are EPIC by jjnshane, on Flickr

Ariel484

How many times did you stop for pictures?

Not sure...I came away from the race with maybe 60-70 pictures (including characters, mile markers, random sites, etc.)...I would guess at least a third of those pictures are character pictures :D

LOL!! I love Gaston's face!

...snip...

Here's mine for the day...same as above, and same thing~long line so I'm not in the picture

I would have loved to get that picture :cry: I've never seen him out for photos in the parks! Love your picture too...this guy is the perfect Gaston.

TakeMeThere81

Oh dear...your brother looks like he was hurting at this point!!

:lol: I didn't notice the big red generator to the left of Gaston at first --

Strangely enough, I didn't notice it until I posted this picture. Maybe it was so that there was a heater out there...last year was really really cold. But this year they wouldn't need it as it was perfect weather. Hmmmm, I wonder what it was powering? Maybe music or something.

My picture for the day. I LOVED seeing these three!! That was one of my favorite surprises of the PHM
DSC09174.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom