WDW Character Pic of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC06330.jpg

MoonMouse1

This guy came out of the Space Mountain restroom dressed as Mario and stood in front of the gift shop...a line quickly formed and many children got autographs and took pictures with him. We watched the hilarity ensue for about 15 minutes until he saw WDW Security walking towards him and ran back to the restroom. Can we say CRAZY? LOL. I wonder how often something like this happens...

MK_Mario.jpg

And now an ACTUAL WDW Character pic :) :

MVMCP_Belle.png

munkgirl

This guy came out of the Space Mountain restroom dressed as Mario and stood in front of the gift shop...a line quickly formed and many children got autographs and took pictures with him. We watched the hilarity ensue for about 15 minutes until he saw WDW Security walking towards him and ran back to the restroom. Can we say CRAZY? LOL. I wonder how often something like this happens...

[Mario]

LOL I want to know how he signed. If you are gonna go to the parks just to get kicked out, you should at least have a good signature.

[B&B]

Hope you don't mind my saying, but you are absolutely gorgeous. :D

E102_Gamma

MK_Mario.jpg

MVMCP_Belle.png

Wooow now that would of been a great moment lol :ROFLOL: But I don't see how Disney, and Mario could mix :veryconfu Oh well, just another random moment in life!

The pictures are great none the less :D but...
I could have sworn I was seeing double :lookaroun are you and Ariel twins? :drevil:

drossjr

I dont know whether that whole Mario thing is funny or just down right creepy!!! I mean seriously??? Yikes and by the way dude your pants are a little too tight! :lol:

MoonMouse1

LOL I want to know how he signed. If you are gonna go to the parks just to get kicked out, you should at least have a good signature.

Yeah I wanted to get an autograph/ picture with him to see if he was "in character" with the Italian accent and everything, but we were too creeped out so we watched from a distance. Definitely glad I got the Iphone pic though...you can't make something like that up! :)

Mr. Morrow

I've never posted on the "pic of the day" threads before, and I know I did more then one, but I apologize in advance...I couldn't decide which ones to put up!

My 2 year old loves giving the characters hugs and kisses :kiss:

mickey2.jpg

goofykiss.jpg

mannykiss.jpg

Love this one! We sought out the Photopass photographer for this one!
soarin.jpg

This one was before we knew the "truth" about Lotso... :mad:
lotso2.jpg

Again, sorry for posting more then one...I hope I don't get internet-yelled at for it! :D

lol I still would never want to meet that evil bear :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom