WDW Character Pic of the Day

i dont know the name of this fairy.
SDC12672.jpg

Vidia.

17432_1462763084108_1084382801_32507660_2274098_n.jpg

Mickey looks ED, and is flipping some lucky guest off. I love my sister for accidentally snapping this photo :ROFLOL:

That picture makes me realize how much I hate the Dreamlights in the day. At night I love them, though!

joanna71985

Orlando2010499.jpg

I wonder how long JoJo and Goliath will be doing Character Greetings...they're getting a bit outdated now that Playhouse Disney doesn't include them. Do they still do greetings?

JoJo can still be found at Play and Dine, but unfortunately Goliath has gone back to the circus and no longer comes out.

MoonMouse1

OK...the first post I ever made was on this thread (Me with Snow White and Dwarves)...everything worked fine and my picture posted.

I have tried to post a picture like five times since then...I use the IMG code exactly like I did for my first post...the picture shows up when I preview my post, and then when I click "Submit Reply" a message pops up saying my post needs to be approved by the moderators and then I never see it show up!

Am I doing something wrong? Why did my first picture post immediately after I sent it without this Moderator message, and now every time I try to post it shows up?

I tried sending a message to a Mod about this and did not receive a response so maybe someone else knows what the problem is?

Thanks! :)

fmingo36

A Princess gets her first Kiss

picture.php

My little girl certainly felt like Cinderella when Prince Charming snuck in a little peck on the cheek. She didn't stop smiling the rest of the night.

"So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
"

muse1983

picture.php

My little girl certainly felt like Cinderella when Prince Charming snuck in a little peck on the cheek. She didn't stop smiling the rest of the night.

"So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine"

I'm all about WDW and the magic that it emits. I am a WDW fanatic, have had tears coming down my face during the fireworks and would visit 20 times a year if I could...BUT...I still don't know how I feel about the 'prince' kissing a little girl. I personally wouldn't be a fan of it if it was my little girl, I realize that 99.9% of it is simply innocent but still there is a underlining creepy factor about it for me. Simply my opinion though

fmingo36

I'm all about WDW and the magic that it emits. I am a WDW fanatic, have had tears coming down my face during the fireworks and would visit 20 times a year if I could...BUT...I still don't know how I feel about the 'prince' kissing a little girl. I personally wouldn't be a fan of it if it was my little girl, I realize that 99.9% of it is simply innocent but still there is a underlining creepy factor about it for me. Simply my opinion though

I know it's just your opinion but it really was simple peck on the cheek. Do you think it's creepy because it a man and a little girl or do you find it creepy when the "princesses" kiss little girls and boys on their cheeks too?

michaelnyc

princes and kissing

i've been dying for Aladdin to give me a big wet one on the cheek for years!

i think it is totally innocent and adorable, such a cute photo

muse1983

I know it's just your opinion but it really was simple peck on the cheek. Do you think it's creepy because it a man and a little girl or do you find it creepy when the "princesses" kiss little girls and boys on their cheeks too?

Perhaps I shouldnt have said anything because I realize it was completely innocent but still I feel that a kiss on the hand would have been more appropriate. But i'm really not trying to make the picture to be something wrong, it was just an opinion I probably should have kept to myself. I'm happy your little girl had such a great time though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom