WDW Character Pic of the Day

fmingo36

From the last day of Tiana's Showboat Jubilee:
DSC_0810.jpg

Very cool!
Do you know if the Princesses and the Frog character's still doing meet and greets?

Ralphlaw

OK, haven't seen this one posted yet. From Sunday's 5pm CaDCT parade, after the Christmas Day taping...

picture.php
Finally, an answer to eternal question: When is the Christmas Parade taped? My wife claims that it is overnight, but I am highly dubious. I would truly appreciate knowing the approximate date and time of day.

Thanks in advance.

joanna71985

Thanks but I would have loved to meet Dr. Facilier aka The Shadow Man.
Do you have any pictures with Tiana and Naveen to share with us?

Unfortunately he never did meet and greets. The only way I was able to get my picture with him was stopping him after one of the shows, and asking if he had time for a quick picture.

Here is one of Tiana and Naveen:
Fall2009CP1222.jpg

Finally, an answer to eternal question: When is the Christmas Parade taped? My wife claims that it is overnight, but I am highly dubious. I would truly appreciate knowing the approximate date and time of day.

Thanks in advance.

For the 2009 parade, it was taped Dec 3-6 (the taping dates were Dec 3-5, and they had to use the rain date on Dec 6). And the time is from about 7am until about 2pm or so.

Hey Joanna just wanted to say i saw you in DHS when i went in October. I wanted to say hi but we were in a mad dash to get to Rock in Roller Coaster before our fastpasses went up :ROFLOL: Good luck at GMR that is like my DREAM job :( :sohappy:

Thank you! :)

BigRedDad

This is two years old. However, I love the pic every time I see it. This was the first character my 2yo daughter at the time went to without mommy or daddy. She ran past Minnie and hugged Daisy for about a minute before letting go.

4290319763_e08e062842_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom