WDW Attraction Pictures

jwsimms42

We were on Mad Hatter's one day. There was a Make-A-Wish or similar organization patron on the ride with her mom. Alice and Mad Hatter left their photo spot, walked up to the ride and joined them. It brought the young girl to tears. She was so excited and thankful.

I imagine I would have suddenly found it MIGHTY dusty around that ride, myself.

britlightyear

My son was chosen to be the Junior Greeter on HM. The costume was enormous.
Disney2011379.jpg

forevermickey

We were on Mad Hatter's one day. There was a Make-A-Wish or similar organization patron on the ride with her mom. Alice and Mad Hatter left their photo spot, walked up to the ride and joined them. It brought the young girl to tears. She was so excited and thankful.
that is awesome... Disney Magic at it's best !!:)

Jakester

Pirates of the Caribbean

Heres My Picture. Pirates of the Caribbean decided it wanted to mess up (George??) so we where stuck at this scene which related to great flash photo moment. The Pirate in the middle is now my favorite pirate on the whole ride.
145.jpg

Taken July 16, 2011

JustInTime

Anyone else miss the days when we only had one picture thread to visit each day?

Yes! There is a "____" Photo of the day thread for everything now. It takes away from it IMO.

And one good thing about this thread...you know which jerks take flash pictures during a Dark Ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom