Wayne Brady in WDW

Budahman

Hm.??
I vote for this thread to be ERASED. It don't seem to be getting much better in here. Is it me, or is there still some tension in here.???
Let's get back to talking about DISNEY!!

Gregory

Its amazing how "Wayne Brady in WDW" has sparked conversations about sniping (TWICE!), how terrible Bush is, death threats, and Barney...

And, anyone who can bash someone while telling people not to bash people has real talent :hammer:

Well, I vote for this topic to be closed as well...

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Since I started it, do I have the power of stopping it? Or does steve have to do it.

AND...before anyone stops this thread.
Giggles, all we're asking you is to watch your typing. Currently, you only have 17 posts and are already getting slack from a forum full of people who have hundreds of posts.
This is a family site, with many kids on here as already mentioned. Maybe no one mentioned it to you, but there are rules around here. Just read other threads. We try to keep it light and happy around here....after all, we are discussing Disney.

Thank you for your consideration.

500 hundreth post:sohappy: (what a way to waste it)

Boo's Mom

I'm new here and was just reading all the threads that seemed interesting. I was wondering why only giggles has to watch their typing. I understand that there are children on here too and what giggles said was a little harsh but what about edwardtc talking about knowing where to have a sniper stationed and stuff. do you now how hard that would be to explain to a child. what kind of example are you setting for children. If giggles should watch what they say then so should everybody else

Gregory

First off, Steve (or a moderator) has to stop this thread (unless people here are mature enough to just stop...)

Secondly, I agree with Boo's Mom (and SewIn2Disney, for that matter)... Everyone needs to watch their typing...

Lastly, I reported this thread to an Administrator... so it hopefully will be reviewed some time soon... :)

EDIT: I forgot to say- Hi Boo's Mom! Don't worry... most of the posts aren't this hostile :)

Erika

Hmm... Wayne Brady...

I think he's funny. I wouldn't say he "made" the American version of Whose Line. It's an ensemble show, and they have all brought things to the table. Some nights Ryan is the funniest... sometimes Colin steals the show. It varies.

Does he have an ego problem? Probably. Wouldn't know for sure since I've never met the guy- but doesn't most of Hollywood suffer from the same disorder? :confused:

Fossil

Wayne Brady is very annoying not to mention his stupid Folgers commercial. I hate how he sings.

P.S. - I am not sure if it's Folgers, but it's annoying and he is singing while making something to drink in the morning.:hammer:

Boo's Mom

EDIT: I forgot to say- Hi Boo's Mom! Don't worry... most of the posts aren't this hostile :) [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks! hello to you to gregory

awallaceunc

Wow! Yesterday I was trying to get caught up in this forum, so I only looked at the first few posts in this thread for the news. Little did I know that a fire was boiling in the ensuing pages!

Of all the things to argue about. :lol:

-Aaron

JBSLJames

Originally posted by awallaceunc
Of all the things to argue about. :lol:

-Aaron

Yeah, Let's argue about something really important - The religious importance of the Mork and Mindy show.

I'll fire the first salvo - Mork isn't really an alien - he is a poor interpretation of a Christ character. . .

Oooooo

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Originally posted by JBSLJames
Yeah, Let's argue about something really important - The religious importance of the Mork and Mindy show.

I'll fire the first salvo - Mork isn't really an alien - he is a poor interpretation of a Christ character. . .

Oooooo

:lol: :lol:
Too funny
:lol: :lol:

brich

Who's Wayne Brady?
I only remember Greg, Peter, Bobby, Mike and, well, Oliver but I don't know if he was a Brady...

Oh, Oh Oh, I'm sorry. I just figured it out. Boy am I slow. He's that quarterback for the New England Patriots. Ya, he does have a slightly enlarged ego. I've never heard him sing though so I don't know...

:hammer:

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by brich
Who's Wayne Brady?
I only remember Greg, Peter, Bobby, Mike and, well, Oliver but I don't know if he was a Brady...

Oh, Oh Oh, I'm sorry. I just figured it out. Boy am I slow. He's that quarterback for the New England Patriots. Ya, he does have a slightly enlarged ego. I've never heard him sing though so I don't know...

:hammer:

Now that's funny! :lol: Good job on saving this thread after so many of us ignorant fools took it to the depths of hell :hammer:

DisneyWood

Tom Brady

Alright, the quarterback for the New England Patriots is Tom Brady, not Wayne Brady. I have no idea who Wayne Brady is, and haven't a clue if he is on a game show. That was my only 2 cents.:snore:

Raven66

I happen to like Wayne Brady. I think he's funny. So what if he has an ego. He's worked his way up and maybe he deserves his ego. I was bummed that they canceled his show. But everyone has a right to their opinion.

I do think the sniper comment was uncalled for. :( It was a bit on the rude side.

Boo's Mom

Originally posted by Raven66
I happen to like Wayne Brady. I think he's funny. So what if he has an ego. He's worked his way up and maybe he deserves his ego. I was bummed that they canceled his show. But everyone has a right to their opinion.

I do think the sniper comment was uncalled for. :( It was a bit on the rude side.
here here! I totally agree with everything you said :sohappy: :wave:

Boo's Mom

I think everybody is funny on Whose Line? except maybe greg proops and that.....darn can't think of her name....short blonde girl. anyways lol wayne is very good at making up songs and stuff. he's really funny

Gregory

For those of you who dont know, Wayne Brady started out on "Who's Line Is It Anyways?", an improv comedy show. He then got his own talk show, which was cancled..

Hope that helps :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom