Wayne Brady in WDW

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Well said!:sohappy:

Sorry about that last post, but I really hate when people start causing trouble and critisising other's opinions on these boards.
Thank you. I understand that it can get annoying when people disrespect others, but that does not give you the right to go back and disrespect them. Nothing does. You just have to calmly explain to them that that was wrong like I did.:)

lamarvenoy

Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

Originally posted by edwardtc
Great - now I know when to have my sniper stationed!

I hate that guy - he is SO fake and full of himself. Least of my favorites on Who's Line

Thank god I'm not alone! This guy ruined the british version of WLIIA, I almost choked when they put him on the Drew/USA version. I think he is talentless and has an EGO bigger than anyone else on TV. I don't watch the show because of him.

flyersmv

Wayne Brady is the best one on the show....how can anyone say he isnt....he makes the best jokes and his singing is unbelievable.....and he does think highly about himself and should becuase he has soooo much talent and dont tell me im tryin to start trouble on the boards its all the ppl on this thread who talk trash about ppl...if u dont like him dont say ur gonna sniper him down

mellie882

I was at the taping of the last show, the one with the Brady Bunch reunion. They gave away free Pal Mickeys and I still have mine! It was great to watch everyone leave the theater with their Pal Mickeys. There were flocks of people with Mickeys on their ears. At the time, Pal Mickey was relatively new and people looked confused to see so many guests with Mickey plush dolls attached to their ears :lol: .

giggles

Originally posted by flyersmv
all of you guys talking ________ about Wayne should jus shut the hell up.....he is the man and he alone made Who's Line what it is

YES!!! finally someone has some sense in this thread. Wayne Brady is the man!!!:sohappy: :D he makes me :lol:

giggles

Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

Originally posted by lamarvenoy
Thank god I'm not alone! This guy ruined the british version of WLIIA, I almost choked when they put him on the Drew/USA version. I think he is talentless and has an EGO bigger than anyone else on TV. I don't watch the show because of him.

both you and edwardtc are losers. do you not have anything better to do than sit around and bash other people who are a whole lot better than you are? You are sitting around bashing Wayne Brady so what does that make you?

imagineer boy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

Originally posted by giggles
both you and edwardtc are losers. do you not have anything better to do than sit around and bash other people who are a whole lot better than you are? You are sitting around bashing Wayne Brady so what does that make you?

Um, *cough cough* I'll be right back. ( runs to the video store and rents a movie ) Hey guys, I'm back. I've got a video! Let's watch! It's called "Barny teaches good manners and how to get along" Get the popcorn out, its about to start!:sohappy:

Gregory

Hmm...

HennieBogan1966: I made my avatar- I originally did it for the Avatar contest on these forums... You can see some more of my avatars over at http://www.disneyinformer.com/misc/Avatars/ :)

iluvstitch: That was for a Magical Gatherings comercial to be shown in Canada, I believe... Do a search on the boards for the pics...

Anyone fighting: Hmm... Well, the way I see it is that nobody here is forced to watch Wayne Brady... While I'm not his biggest fan, I think he does a pretty good job in "Whos Line is it Anyway?".. I'm sure that everyone likes someone that other people don't care for... So no need to get nasty :)

Gregory

Of course... I shouhld have mentioned that... feel free to use the avatars!

The Blizzard Beach Avatar originally was really smooth, but because of WDWMagic size restrictions, I had to compress things... I'll see if I can find the original someplace :)

Edit Actually, you can't use the Blizzard Beach one :( Its WAY too big for the WDWMagic forums... You can use this one... And I'll see if I can make the color/smooth one a bit smaller, and useable :)

scorp111

Oh!!! I love the Brady Bunch... especially the one with the pay phone... you know Alice talks to Sam....and...:hammer:

Tom

Beta Return
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

:lol: Ok, now that I've gotten up off the floor and back into my chair and wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes, I'm adding giggles to the snipe list :sohappy: (JK, of course)

IN MY OPINION, which is what we're posting here, Ryan and Colin are the stars of WL. They have the real talent, IN MY OPINION, and make me laugh harder than anything else. I have laughed at Wayne approximately zero times.

Silly to see people calling others losers beause of their opinions - such a shame to see a body wasted on such a lame human :animwink:

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

Silly to see people calling others losers beause of their opinions - such a shame to see a body wasted on such a lame human :animwink:

:lol: :lol: Finally something worth replying too. I just started this thread to let you all know that you could see some shots of WDW. I never watched a day of the WB show in my life, but since he's in disney, I'll tune in.

Kindly stop with the name calling. There are children on this board. And, if you name callers are children yourself, well, stop. There are adults on this board.

(And we should all act like one)

JBSLJames

I just want to go on record now as saying that while I like Wayne Brady, I have NEVER loved Wayne Brady, regardless of what he may say or the rumors posted in the Daily Gayzette. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

I like the re-runs of Whose Line and think that Wayne is very good, although Ryan probably my favorite on the show.

giggles

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Um, *cough cough* I'll be right back. ( runs to the video store and rents a movie ) Hey guys, I'm back. I've got a video! Let's watch! It's called "Barny teaches good manners and how to get along" Get the popcorn out, its about to start!:sohappy:

oh I see. Its alright for you to bash someone else but when somebody else bashes you its not ok. and I have manners thank you very much

whats sad is that this thread was started just talking about Wayne Brady being in Disney and somebody had to start bashing him but can't take it when they get bashed. lame

giggles

:lol: Ok, now that I've gotten up off the floor and back into my chair and wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes, I'm adding giggles to the snipe list :sohappy: (JK, of course)

i'd be careful about what you say these days. the way Bush has screwed up this country, they don't take "snipe lists" lightly these days. and whats a shame is that this thread was started just letting people know he was in Disney, not to bash him. If you can't take being bashed, don't bash others.

dae_woods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

i'd be careful about what you say these days. the way Bush has screwed up this country, they don't take "snipe lists" lightly these days. and whats a shame is that this thread was started just letting people know he was in Disney, not to bash him. If you can't take being bashed, don't bash others.

Pull your foot out of your mouth and take a step back. You say all these things about changing subjects and you go and bash Bush. This thread had nothing to do with politics and there is no need. Time for you to stop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom