Wayne Brady in WDW

dae_woods

Originally posted by Boo's Mom
I thought Wayne Brady was a guy on Whose Line? not a New England quarterback or part of the Brady Bunch.

Yes, they were only making a joke because all those people have the last name Brady. It was sarcasm.

dae_woods

Originally posted by Raven66
I do think the sniper comment was uncalled for. :( It was a bit on the rude side.

Like you said, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sarcasm is hard to show in type or print. That is why things like :lol: or :D or :hammer: or typing "lol jk of course" are put in. That shows that there is no seriousness behind it and that if you do take it seriously you don't know what those symbols mean.

lamarvenoy

Hey giggles, I don't like Wayne Brady. Clearly you do, that's fine. Expressing an opinion about a public figure in a thread INVOLVING that figure is a normal thing and not a personal attack. You however are "name calling" and personally attacking us for our opinions. We all have opinions, we all have dislikes but you are causing trouble by jumping me and then showing your ignorance by attacking Bush-who has nothing to do with this thread. Not to mention your " attack" on Bush is pretty funny because you attacked me for making a comment about Wayne Brady. I could tell by your actions you are young but I checked your Bio anyway and I confirmed it.I'm giving you a little slack and not jumping you but I am warning you- PERSONAL ATTACKS OR FLAMING IS NOT TOLERATED HERE. I've seen more people thrown out for this offense than any other.

To the person who said Wayne made Who's Line what it is...watch the british versoin and watch Tony in action. They came up with the show, they made it what it is, not Wayne Brady. And, i do agree, the sniper comment was uncalled for

Mr Bill

Wayne comes in third with the US version of Who's Line. Ryan's first, then Colin. This whole name calling thing is ridiculous though. It's one thing to say something about Wayne Brady, since this topic is about him. But when you start to attack other users for their opinions, things are out of hand.

shoes

Hostile invironment

Whew,

If I wanted to listen to the name calling I would have just stayed at work! I myself like Wayne, and I would like to see him in person if the chance came along. I try to visit the boards here to "get away from it all" but with all the name calling and bickering going on it's like being a kid again.

:wave:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Yeah, Let's argue about something really important - The religious importance of the Mork and Mindy show.

I'll fire the first salvo - Mork isn't really an alien - he is a poor interpretation of a Christ character. . .

Oooooo

Na Noo Na Noo - I can only assume that everyone has either forgotten all about Mork and Mindy, or they have seen right through my little charade.

But come on, really, what is it with Mork's devotion to the egg. . .anyone, anyone. . .

JBSLJames

Is anyone else disturbed that Mork once took advice from Fonzy?

I still look back at that episode and cringe. Everyone knows that Pottsy always gave the best advice on that show.

*MichelleP*

Originally posted by JBSLJames
But come on, really, what is it with Mork's devotion to the egg. . .anyone, anyone. . .

I'm thinking someone had some real issues when they came up with that one. The egg is a symbol of cycles -- birth and rebirth. It is somewhat alarming to think that the write had that much focus on the birth cycle that wanted to emphasize it on every episode...:veryconfu :veryconfu

JBSLJames

Originally posted by *MichelleP*
I'm thinking someone had some real issues when they came up with that one. The egg is a symbol of cycles -- birth and rebirth. It is somewhat alarming to think that the write had that much focus on the birth cycle that wanted to emphasize it on every episode...:veryconfu :veryconfu

Then again, I think, in some way or another, Mork was always trying to nail Mindy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom