Waterfalls in WDW

Minnie1976

Disneytrip20131130thru1206428.jpg

Disneytrip20131130thru1206421.jpg

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
After we came back from Spain on Friday, we were so desperate for some WDW images (We are SO angry they did not build Eurodisney there ) we watched about four hours of our WDW travel movie 2012 (full length is about 16 hrs, I never insisted that we are completely sane) and I saw a lot of waterfalls on the KS,i don't know how much there must be but at least two dozens, I never recognized before how many there were on this ride. Nexttime I will film every single one of them.

GrammieBee

Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember the original innertubes used for the rapids ride at River Country? They had no floor or bottom and were quick to upend you into the rapids. Great fun. By our second trip to WDW a couple of years later,they had bottoms. No more being flipped into the water.

The slides with the waterfalls and a free drop into the water were an adventure unto themselves.

NiarrNDisney

Living with the Land:

Is it weird that I lover the smell of this area? LWTL has to be one of my favorite rides on property and the smell of the water and the light mist you get while going through is just one of those memories that always bring me back!

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Is it weird that I lover the smell of this area? LWTL has to be one of my favorite rides on property and the smell of the water and the light mist you get while going through is just one of those memories that always bring me back!

The sense that activates the memory in our brain the fastest is, due to anatomic reasons, the smelling sense. Many guests automatically associate the scent of the water based rides (or the FORMER waterfalls in the Poly lobby respectively) with a vacation in WDW because it is a scent you very rarely have in your daily environment. So this scent activates happy memories and feelings everytime you smell it, you dpon#t even have to think about, it comes automatically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom