Water pipe break behind Splash

djkidkaz

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out why water was dripping in over the logs on the lift to the big drop the other day. It hadn't rained that day and no water part of the ride is up there.

Yeah I noticed that too! Very strange

bdearl41

It seems to me that Splash Mountain has something go wrong with it all the time. I know this ride is a huge project, and is definately a top notch plume ride, but i wonder, do any other parks have as many issues with their log flume?

wiigirl

oh no! :eek:
75.gif

WDWmazprty

I would imagine if it directly affected the performance of the ride they would fix it immediately. If not, it may be a wait until refurb time type of project. Hopefully its fixed within two weeks. =)

Buried20KLeague

There seems to be a water break behind Splash Mountain. Water is coming up out of the asphalt-not sure if this will affect Splash or anything else.

Drew with the constant finger on the PULSE of WDW.

I don't believe anyone else's posts contain more actual NEWS than yours. Pound for pound, yours is full of constant info. Many of the other folks around here post rumors, or what MIGHT be... Constantly, you give us good, solid, accurate info. That's not to diminish what our "insiders" post... Their info is just of a different nature and style. You're always sharing changes and info that quickly is confirmed. The "first reporter on the scene", as it were.

The effort is much appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom