Watch Disney Parks raise the curtain on exciting plans live today at 12:45pm EDT

I have to watch on the facebook page, the blog page is not working for me. Mine is also saying it will start shortly, it just sounded like some people were already watching so that's what threw me off.

gmajew

Premium Member
Have to say if that is all that is going to be announced I am a little disappointed, but with that being said the idea of the campaign and the show is going to be cool every night.

bladerunner

I am watching this and can't believe what a poor choice on how to open this up with very distasteful crotch jokes and not very funny lines - some Disney execs must be cursing right now. This presentation has not been rehearsed or practiced at all. Now it is going through stats about memories that are very boring. And the stats go on. If you can't watch this don't worry - you don't want to. Kind of shocked that this is how Disney wants to make presentation to the media. A CDC presentation on the flu virus is more exciting than this! Another 10 minutes of stats and I am falling asleep. And now the comedian is back making jokes about stats.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I am watching this and can't believe what a poor choice on how to open this up with very poor crotch jokes and not very funny lines - some Disney execs must be cursing right now. This presentation has not been rehearsed or practiced at all.

It's like Bergeron is drunk. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom