Watch Disney Parks raise the curtain on exciting plans live today at 12:45pm EDT

misterID

Once again, Spain is NOT coming to Epcot.

Have I missed something? I've seen the Spain WS pavilion posted several times. Is it a bad rumor? I don't see that country (or any new country, for that matter) coming to WS anytime soon.

My guess is its about the FLE and not much else.

dvitali

This morning on my webcam of time square the wall where the Disney store will be seem to be down. Maybe a soft opening of the new Disney store?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
"raise the curtain" probably the announcement of the Newsies Broadway musical I just read about.

In addition to the new parks' marketing campaign.

The show is still far too early in development for them to announce a Broadway production. They just hired Harvey Fierstein to adapt the book, and according to Alan Menken, there is much to do. I suppose they could announce that it's being developed, but it's far from ready for a production at this point.

http://www.playbill.com/news/articl...sies-Musical-With-Songs-by-Menken-and-Feldman

jt04

What?!?!? No....I mean, that's just not possible.........Everything on the boards here........We had such great sources of information assuring us........

:rolleyes:

Anyone in the know knows JHM says the next pavilion will be Russia.

If they build it, I jump in it.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Please be a better plan for the Fantasyland Expansion and the Monsters Inc Coaster. But I do love the ideal of a Boardway Production coming to WDW PI

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
Spain coming to World Showcase and Australia coming to Animal Kingdom.. Oh wait... Disney already released that information through their DWI employee who was gracious enough to sign up here and tell u...

You beat me to it. :ROFLOL:
I live in New York but today is my first day of homeschooling so I'll be catching it online. This is going to be awesome...hopefully they regard the 40th somewhere in there and announce, oh, I don't know, maybe a new Magic Kingdom day parade?!

jt04

You beat me to it. :ROFLOL:
I live in New York but today is my first day of homeschooling so I'll be catching it online. This is going to be awesome...hopefully they regard the 40th somewhere in there and announce, oh, I don't know, maybe a new Magic Kingdom day parade?!

I took a pesonal day. Hope it is worth it. :xmas:

Testtrack321

Have I missed something? I've seen the Spain WS pavilion posted several times. Is it a bad rumor? I don't see that country (or any new country, for that matter) coming to WS anytime soon.

My guess is its about the FLE and not much else.

This is the reason why I hate when people speculate or just regurgitate rumors. People get hyped up and let down.
:brick:

Mickey_777

How cool would it be if they totally surprise us with some type of Star Wars expansion at DHS...hopefully AK will get something new

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom