Watch Disney Parks raise the curtain on exciting plans live today at 12:45pm EDT

_Scar

Announcing that they had a top secret Imagineering brain trust(DWI) that got its cover blown due to a rogue agent.

A disgruntled DWI Illuminations programmer on the loose!

He's spilling all the secrets! OMG, hello mate! Spain!?! So much for those NYC announcements! )':

The Parks blog covers ALL the parks, including those in other countries.

I read and check the blog daily. The blog, that I've seen so far, has never covered anything other than DLR, WDW, and DCL.

And OLC has its own website for TDL that's already very popular.

SMRT-1

:lookaroun

25svjhw.jpg

wow

Tigger1988

A few Paris, 1 dedicated Tokyo post, and 2 dedicated HK posts. Okay? Your point? :shrug: You realize they post like 5 articles every weekday? :lol:
Are you for real? You said they NEVER talk about anything outside of DLR, WDW and DCL. I provided proof that you're incorrect, do you need more of a point?

_Scar

Are you for real? You said they NEVER talk about anything outside of DLR, WDW and DCL. I provided proof that you're incorrect, do you need more of a point?

Those 5 articles out of the hundreds posted mean Disney always incorporates those parks? Not really. My use of never was to signify that DPB would not cover the ground breaking news, especially live. Your mission to prove me wrong is accoplished though technically, so I'll give you your grand prize: you win the internet :sohappy:

Congrats!

It's alllmoooossstttt as if you are targetting me for some kind of previous disagreements and trying to make me seem like an idiot.

Aurora's#1Fan

Let the memories begin is an actual trademark owned by WDC. It was purchased this past July and will probably be the campagin WDW uses for their 40th.

As for the picture's actuality, I dont know.

mhaftman7

I'll throw my guess in:

1. Revised FLE details.
2. Disney MegaStore plans for NYC.
3. DCL offering port of call in NYC.
4. EPCOT country update (Spain)
5. Something Marvel related (minor) - A nice temporary attraction could be retheming The Great Movie Ride to a Marvel character ride.

MarkTwain

I'll throw my guess in:

1. Revised FLE details.
2. Disney MegaStore plans for NYC.
3. DCL offering port of call in NYC.
4. EPCOT country update (Spain)
5. Something Marvel related (minor) - A nice temporary attraction could be retheming The Great Movie Ride to a Marvel character ride.

I just had a vision of Dr. Doofenschmirtz deeply contemplating over this press release tomorrow. :ROFLOL:

(To anyone who isn't familiar with Phineas & Ferb, I'm referring to his avatar)

Fractal514

I love Marvel, and hope for some great rides in the future, but re-theming the great movie ride to Marvel would NOT be a nice temporary ride, it would be a travesty.

Krack

How so? I can't stand the current ride. If done right, it could be pretty cool.

Well, for one thing, it's the park's signature attraction (especially since the Backlot Tour has been neutered). Secondly, it's great and lots of people love it (I see one every time I look in the mirror). And third, it can't happen until Disney buys back it's intellectual property (Marvel) from Universal Orlando; Universal has exclusive rights to every character with any sort of public recognition for use in their own park east of the Mississippi River.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom