Wand threads reach new level of silliness.

lilclerk

You're correct in that you have to take it within the scope of the discussion.

However. Huge news was recently made in the PC gaming scene when Blizzard announced Starcraft II. Starcraft I has a HUGE following, and is played as a competitive sport in Korea. The game is 10+ years old, and still is one of the most popular games played. That all said, I didn't once see anyone call it 'the greatest thing ever' or 'the best news to ever happen' or 'like the Berlin wall coming down'. All of those things have been said about the wand coming down on this message board.

It is overreacting, regardless of the scope of the discussion.

Yeah... my boyfriend and his friends are definitely taking Starcraft II as seriously people here are taking the wand. Though, surprisingly, it's not as bad as when the WoW expansion pack came out a few months ago.

hauntdmansion79

My quote!

Hey cool, someone started an entire thread over my quote! I'm famous! :wave:

My "Berlin Wall" post was intended to be a joke, I'm glad to see that most took it that way.

sknydave

I find the daily update posts with pics to be the funniest. It's like around the clock CNN news coverage from the Middle East. Maybe someone can create a flipbook. EPCOT EPCO EPC EP E ...

BRER DAD

To the tune of B.I.N.G.O................

There was a land that had a ball and Epcot was his namo
E P C O T, E P C O T, E P C O T, and Epcot was his namo.

There was a land that had a ball and Epcot was his namo
"clap" P C O T, "clap" P C O T, "clap P C O T, and Epcot was his namo.

There was a....................you get the picture. :ROFLOL:

Heatherbell

Hey cool, someone started an entire thread over my quote! I'm famous! :wave:

My "Berlin Wall" post was intended to be a joke, I'm glad to see that most took it that way.

:ROFLOL:

Once again, it never ceases to amaze me of how many people here who think they are in charge of what people post, how many times they post, and whats written in the posting.

hauntdmansion79

:lol: can i have an autograph?:lol:

wdwmagic_autograph.jpg

JimboJones123

Phuh --- ALMOST -- ALMOST. You people make me sick. If we hadn't landed on the moon where would our society be. Would we have cured cancer yet? NOOOOOO. Would IPODS be any where near as small as they are? Get real. IPODS would totally be at least 6 inches long if we hadn't landed on the moon. This it totally inappropriate posting. I can't believe the MODS on this site can continue to let this flippant attitude continue. I might have to not use smilies for a week in protest. :shrug: ... I mean :mad: :mad: :mad: . No to start the protest -- take this (Mad Face) (Mad Face) (Mad Face)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom