Wand Removal Day: FIVE w/ pictures from in the park and from the monorail

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
And for a bit of memories...this was taken June 2000.

Yes - Everyone sing along now...

"Memories - Nothing more than, Memories...."
:hurl: :p :ROFLOL:
Epcot_2000.jpg

I can't stop looking at those poor prople that don't have any faces.

I know it's not polite to stare, but....

BuzzComplexCM

And for a bit of memories...this was taken June 2000.

Yes - Everyone sing along now...

"Memories - Nothing more than, Memories...."
:hurl: :p :ROFLOL:
Epcot_2000.jpg

Looking at this picture a little better I noticed that the torches are lit around World Showcase Lagoon. If you look at Mikey's hand there is a flame right in front of it. Looks as though someone was already trying to burn it down. :lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Anyone go and get pics today? I thought about it, but the crane wasn't moving around in the early morning light this morning.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
This what you have to do when you're a person who liked the wand and you come to WDWMagic. Identity is concealed for their own safety.

Well, It's kinda like -
I liked the "2000" as it really stood for the Millennium Celebration.
But really didn't like the "Epcot" on it - so yeah - had to hide the faces so as not to be "burnt at the stake" so to speak....:hammer:

Plus if you look back at the previous Epcot updates from 2001 - you can see the progression as the "2000" was changed over to "Epcot".

jmvd20

quoting myself is tacky, but whatever...doesn't it kinda look like the Geosphere is a Pac-Man? You can see his left eye and mouth...it looks like he's going to eat the crane.

I must admit it does look like pac-man.

Though there should have been a way for you to say that without qouting yourself :lookaroun

:D

Figment82

There were no visible changes between the 13th and the 14th. Plus tonight they were held up due to the "special event" in the park that kept the place open just a tad bit later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom