News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

NelleBelle

If I have a package that includes tickets, and am buying an AP for me (not the other person on the package), should I dump the tickets on the package, then either try to rebook an AP special rate (we're going in fall) and cancel the package all together, or keep package and add ticket back in for the person who doesn't have an AP? Sorry for confusion!

Ayla

If I have a package that includes tickets, and am buying an AP for me (not the other person on the package), should I dump the tickets on the package, then either try to rebook an AP special rate (we're going in fall) and cancel the package all together, or keep package and add ticket back in for the person who doesn't have an AP? Sorry for confusion!
I would purchase an AP, cancel the other package and then rebook using an AP special rate when available.

Aries1975

There are some limits when buying regular multi day tickets. We tend to travel as a tribe. I am unsure if it is a Disney restriction or a AAA restriction, but I cannot buy more than 8 passes in one transaction.

Fido Chuckwagon

I donā€™t think these are going to sell out as fast as people think they are, unless Disney purposely limits them extremely to juice FOMO and then reopens sales again in a few weeks or months. Demand looks to be collapsing at the parks. I was there the week after Easter, including Easter weekend, and it should have been really really crowded, but it just wasnā€™t. The significant hotel discounts they are now offering all the way into the fall supports this.

bmr1591

So correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm planning to purchase two Incredipasses tomorrow. That should be around $3000. The site only allows one gift card to use on your purchase, but gift cards can only hold $1000. So to use multiple, I'd have to wait until 7 AM Eastern to call Disney and hope I can get through and that they haven't sold out. Is that right?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I donā€™t think these are going to sell out as fast as people think they are, unless Disney purposely limits them extremely to juice FOMO and then reopens sales again in a few weeks or months. Demand looks to be collapsing at the parks. I was there the week after Easter, including Easter weekend, and it should have been really really crowded, but it just wasnā€™t. The significant hotel discounts they are now offering all the way into the fall supports this.
or they have website issues like they had last week for DVC members

mwhite93

So correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm planning to purchase two Incredipasses tomorrow. That should be around $3000. The site only allows one gift card to use on your purchase, but gift cards can only hold $1000. So to use multiple, I'd have to wait until 7 AM Eastern to call Disney and hope I can get through and that they haven't sold out. Is that right?
Or open up 2 windows and do 2 separate transactions and pay difference on your CC

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I hope everyone gets what they want before they end the promotion.
Waiting...

1681928074678.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom