News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

arich35

Saw this posted elsewhere, anyone else here this?

"I just got off the phone with a cast member who said that they're planning to allow upgrades online. They said that the site was going down for a bit tonight and that the new feature would be implemented in time for tomorrows AP release. I'm skeptical about that information and about how well a new site feature will work on what promises to be an already hectic day for the servers."

Disstevefan1

I swear to god if they sell out before the afternoon I riot
APriot.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Saw this posted elsewhere, anyone else here this?

"I just got off the phone with a cast member who said that they're planning to allow upgrades online. They said that the site was going down for a bit tonight and that the new feature would be implemented in time for tomorrows AP release. I'm skeptical about that information and about how well a new site feature will work on what promises to be an already hectic day for the servers."
That seems very optimistic.

TTA94

A large part of me is thinking even if they do sell out they will go back on sale at some point in a few months or next year. The other part of me is thinking, as some others are, what if they do sell out and WDW will never sell APs again, only renewals on a existing AP.

Disstevefan1

A large part of me is thinking even if they do sell out they will go back on sale at some point in a few months or next year. The other part of me is thinking, as some others are, what if they do sell out and WDW will never sell APs again, only renewals on a existing AP.
I am sure APs will go on sale periodically as a promotion going forward. The problem is we never know when.

If you buy now, you are buying the ability to renew.

I say go for it.

TTA94

Im not sure anyone would know this answer but I do wonder if let’s say you purchased a pirate pass and they sold out of the higher tier passes for the foreseeable future. Would they still allow those with a existing pass to upgrade to the higher tier passes?

vikescaper

Im not sure anyone would know this answer but I do wonder if let’s say you purchased a pirate pass and they sold out of the higher tier passes for the foreseeable future. Would they still allow those with an existing pass to upgrade to the higher tier passes?
If you buy a Pirate Pass, you will be able to upgrade to a higher tier pass when it is time to renew. I had the opportunity to upgrade to the Incredipass when I renewed my pass earlier this year (I did not upgrade).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom