Walt Disney World Park Hours cut starting September 8 2020

matt9112

If you're a rare/once in a lifetime goer then that's unfair but casual goers or passholders like me will still go anyways.

I let my AP lapse right before covid and now i cant buy one. I legitimately am not buying regular tickets....ever period. Not unless they could go towards an AP. So until they open AP sales im not going sadly.
So when you take away value from the resort with less hours and less "stuff" shouldn't gate prices drop...i mean you wouldn't pay the same for the base model car as you would for the loaded car.

legwand77

Most of the western world - and beyond - is beginning to take off again figures wise.

Good luck Florida.
The some of the "western world" is "taking off" in only cases due to increased testing like we have been doing in the states. Hospitalizations and deaths are not taking off at all.

Pretty much the same is happening here with the college testing. ~26,000 Covid 19 positive tests at 29 colleges across the country, zero reported hospitalizations.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Most of the western world - and beyond - is beginning to take off again figures wise.

Good luck Florida.
Yeah...bet they’ll do “awesome”
The some of the "western world" is "taking off" in only cases due to increased testing like we have been doing in the states. Hospitalizations and deaths are not taking off at all.

Pretty much the same is happening here with the college testing. ~26,000 Covid 19 positive tests at 29 colleges across the country, zero reported hospitalizations.

Good god...we need venkman and Spengler to handle you...
If only that were the truth.
Which it isn’t...at all. More the musings of buffoons with small hands

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Since you resort to insulting, what is not true, proof that it is not? Seriously?
I know it’s gonna bounce off...but I’ll give this one shot:

“More testing = more cases” would only be true IF those testing positive were being infected During the testing!

That is a 100% inaccurate and stupido statement.

What “more testing” is actually showing is there are far more cases out there than we have been able to catch...which means more spread...which means more and longer stupidity we’ll have to suffer as long as you continue to drone.

That’s the 1:1 correlation. Nothing more and sadly nothing less.

DisneyDebRob

“More testing = more cases” would only be true IF those testing positive were being infected During the testing!

What “more testing” is actually showing is there are far more cases out there than we have been able to catch...which means more spread...which means more and longer stupidity we’ll have to suffer as long as you continue to drone.

What is incredible that someone ( you) actually have to type that because people or someone just can’t understand it. Wow.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What is incredible that someone ( you) actually have to type that because people or someone just can’t understand it. Wow.
I have only one valid solution:

1599675186380.png

Hawg G

Huh? So you think Florida one day could test 10,000 people, and the next day test 100,000, and both times should have the same number of cases? And if not, it means Covid is out of control?

And let’s remember, cases are NOT Equal to sick people. And there is little known on how much it even means of cases equaling people who can make others sick.

Colleges are shutting down because of dozens cases, with not a single kid in a hospital. And that’s a good thing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom