Walt Disney World "Monstrous Summer" Press Event April 25th & 26th

djkidkaz

Original Poster
599146_10151280433867035_1974250649_n_zpsf27bff94.jpg
Walt Disney World to host "Monstrous Summer" press event April 25-26 themed to "Monsters University," previewing the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Disney Cruise Line news, and "new-for-summer attractions."
via: ITM

Genie of the Lamp

They'll probably go in depth with the Summer LTM events too. Can't go wrong with DCL News though. But yeah, doesn't sound like much and probably shouldn't cover 2 days. Probably also see an extended preview of MU. Probably be an event of similar scope to Summer Nightastic.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
This sounds like the type of nothing event where the O-Town lifestylers fight for spots on the list and wonder why they aren't there ... free rooms, free admission, free parties, free booze, free swag ... come on down.
Dear lord man, you actually have me wondering if I should try and be a O-town lifestyler for a month just to check it out. The phrase cracks me up every time I see it.

PREMiERdrum

Well, this is interesting. I know a good number of people from TV news departments typically attend these things, but this event falls on the first 2 days of the May, 2013 ratings period, which usually means those of us in news aren't allowed to use vacation days.

It could be an intentional move, but I doubt it.

luv

I'm afraid to ask for fear I might be one, but what is an O-Town lifestyler? If it means getting free crap out of Disney, I know I don't fall into the category!

Please say it requires more than living in Orlando and liking the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom