Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I am working at ESPN on Wednesday 8a-230p - not sure where I'll be at - either bib pick-up or race shirt distribution.
Thursday, Friday & Saturday I'll be somewhere in the race arrival/staging/fishish areas. I won't know where I'm at until race morning. I typically post on Twitter where I'm at (same username)

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
The weather is looking good, isn't it??! What is everyone thinking?
A lot better than the last two on-site (marathon) races for sure!! I think it was projecting to be 71F high for Sunday a couple days ago, now 73F. I hope the upward trend doesn’t continue up any higher than that. Ideally, I’d want the marathon and maybe the half to start around 40-45F with a high around 55ish, but I think cold weather benefits me more than most. I’ll just be thankful with anything less than the mid-80’s it peaked at on Sunday for 2020 and 2022!

Current projection:
B6D25569-7A53-4F19-BCFC-9B37283E2DE8.jpeg

Projection yesterday:
E53AF81C-2332-4D8A-B1DA-73DAACEBFB17.jpeg

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Currently on track to run both the 5K, and 10K virtually next weekend if everything goes to plan. 5K on Saturday followed by the 10K on Sunday.

EDIT: Times can be submitted starting Sunday.

EDIT #2: The merch is fine…it is a little too busy but goes with the theme. I think it comes down to if you like the 90’s ascetic. I don’t mind the black jacket everything else is just fine. I’ll be buying lots of merch come Springtime Surprise though, in fact I already preordered a bunch probably will be getting more as well.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom