Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Figment82

I'm still in the spinning circle of frustration....
Hope you get through soon! I had better luck with Safari this time around.

Looks like Dopey, Goofy, and the 5K are already full. šŸ˜³ And here I thought the economic uncertainty would make people more hesitant to register for the challenges.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hope you get through soon! I had better luck with Safari this time around.

Looks like Dopey, Goofy, and the 5K are already full. šŸ˜³ And here I thought the economic uncertainty would make people more hesitant to register for the challenges.

Wow.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I šŸ‘ you?
Premium Member
Iā€™m still trying to decide between full or waiting and signing up for dopey during regular registration. My brain is telling me just the marathon this year (dopey next), but thereā€™s that nagging fear of missing out! šŸ˜

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Iā€™m still trying to decide between full or waiting and signing up for dopey during regular registration. My brain is telling me just the marathon this year (dopey next), but thereā€™s that nagging fear of missing out! šŸ˜

Go for the full in 2021 and Dopey in 2022. I imagine the 50th anniversary celebration will still be going on in January 2022.

Christi22222

Hello all, looooong time lurker. Very rarely do I post, but I have a question. I've run many Run Disney races, but took a breather the last couple years. So I've never used their Disney in-house sign up platform. Will it let me sign up two people from my account? Or is it still best for my husband and I to each get on and try to sign up individually? Thanks!

Rteetz

Hello all, looooong time lurker. Very rarely do I post, but I have a question. I've run many Run Disney races, but took a breather the last couple years. So I've never used their Disney in-house sign up platform. Will it let me sign up two people from my account? Or is it still best for my husband and I to each get on and try to sign up individually? Thanks!
You can sign up two people under one account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom